Happy birthday BC!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

With all due respect to Cheryl and Tony, longevity does not always equate to quality. This forum has been in decline for the past 12-18 months. It used to be we would have spirited discussion on issues which we all deal with on a daily basis---now we have sophomoric banter and personal attacks. Many of those who had helped build this forum have since left as a result while others pop in every now and then only to leave when they see how much it has changed. While I do hope that we can somehow return to our roots, I see things getting worse rather than better and may soon join the list of "Whatever happened to... ".

With all due respect to Cheryl and Tony, longevity does not always equate to quality. This forum has been in decline for the past 12-18 months. It used to be we would have spirited discussion on issues which we all deal with on a daily basis---now we have sophomoric banter and personal attacks. Many of those who had helped build this forum have since left as a result while others pop in every now and then only to leave when they see how much it has changed. While I do hope that we can somehow return to our roots, I see things getting worse rather than better and may soon join the list of "Whatever happened to... ".
Did you really,just post that?
name calling is your specialty!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2014-10-12-18-05-52-2073476565.jpeg
There it is....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Dave...I bet you couldn't list 3 people that personally told you that they left because of "how much it's changed." Can you?? If not...then don't make blanket statements.

Incidentally, you are the instigator of quite a few personal attacks on here.