Happy birthday BC!

rod

Retired 22 years
Happy Birthday BC. Personally I don't think BC has changed all that much over the years. I believe I started posting back in 2001 when I retired (at one time something got messed up and I had to re-register and my post count started at zero again). If you look at all the good arguments we had with tieguy and a few others nothing has changed that much. The only thing different now is that there is a different "know it all" who creates most of the conflict now.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Happy Birthday BC. Personally I don't think BC has changed all that much over the years. I believe I started posting back in 2001 when I retired (at one time something got messed up and I had to re-register and my post count started at zero again). If you look at all the good arguments we had with tieguy and a few others nothing has changed that much. The only thing different now is that there is a different "know it all" who creates most of the conflict now.
3183698.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
With all due respect to Cheryl and Tony, longevity does not always equate to quality. This forum has been in decline for the past 12-18 months. It used to be we would have spirited discussion on issues which we all deal with on a daily basis---now we have sophomoric banter and personal attacks. Many of those who had helped build this forum have since left as a result while others pop in every now and then only to leave when they see how much it has changed. While I do hope that we can somehow return to our roots, I see things getting worse rather than better and may soon join the list of "Whatever happened to... ".

tldr.gif

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I have been with UPS 17 years and found out about BC a year or so later. There has certainly been changes in that time. It used to be that a manager or sales or other salaried person could be part of the discussion without being dogged on by hourlies. Bums me out that that has changed so much.
It's due to the "us versus them" mentality. Arguments could be made that it's management's fault for their management style or that it's our fault for perpetuating it.