Happy Birthday Moreluck!

P

pickup

I can't find the post but I remember Moreluck stating that her birthday is May 2. So on the anniversary of the day that the doctor smacked her butt, I wish you, Moreluck, a happy birthday with many more years to come :years filled with more joy , more love, more life, and more luck(all of it good).

So it is written, so it shall be done.

P

pickup

:happybday:happybday:happybdayIndeed, if it's so.......................... Happy Birthday.

Yes, I think it is her birthday. Here is a clipped paragraph from one of her posts from the Kentucky Derby thread:

Who do you think will win ?? The Derby always is around my May 2nd birthday and I will be in Vegas May 2-5. I'll watch it on 100 TVs in the sports betting lounge.

P

pickup

Are you implying she is old enough to remember that video or young enough to have never heard of those guys (girls? hard to tell).

I suspect that Stephen posted it in response to my digging through moreluck's old posts to find the one in which she revealed her birthday. Until he confirms my suspicions, my reply remains on the shelf. :wink2: