Happy Father’s Day

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Happy Father’s Day to all you dads and stepdads. This is so true:

D5B34728-28CE-48E4-8748-34D718FC5615.jpeg

That said….. With today being Father’s Day, and many of us had dads that always had words of wisdom, what is one thing your father said to you in your life that really sticks with you and makes you think of him.

I’ll go first. My dad always told us, “Do your best to never need to borrow anything from people, but if you must make sure you return it in the condition they gave it to you, or better.”

Got to work preload yesterday and then setup for a big party after work, cook for everyone and barley relax...just finally relaxing after cleaning up today, after yesterday.....yeah father's day. also Juneteenth taking away from father's day...fook that noise!

floridays

My Dad told me

"Son, your mouth's gonna get you in trouble."

I miss the old man.

Happy Father's Day Dad,
You did the best you could do with me, not much to work with.

Est.1998

I come from a long generation of providers.
Meaning, my dad was barely present while i was growing up but made sure the bills were paid, clothes were on our backs, and food was on the table.
My dad wasn't one to be giving motivational quotes but I learned a lot from his actions which include, walk with purpose, be punctual and at work every day, and maintain strict discipline in all that you do.

Happy Father’s Day to all you dads and stepdads. This is so true:

View attachment 341596

That said….. With today being Father’s Day, and many of us had dads that always had words of wisdom, what is one thing your father said to you in your life that really sticks with you and makes you think of him.

I’ll go first. My dad always told us, “Do your best to never need to borrow anything from people, but if you must make sure you return it in the condition they gave it to you, or better.”
You didn't post a picture of your dad this year

nkm

Optimistically pessimistic
Happy Father's Day to all of you who aren't complete dickbags; I'll even throw in a Happy Father's Day to the guys who are only partial dickbags. My dad always coached me to stand on good morals and principles and to remember that even if a decision or an action you take based on your morals/principles is an unpopular one, it is still the right one to make.

@NAHimGOOD I'm awaiting the flaming

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Happy Father's Day to all of you who aren't complete dickbags; I'll even throw in a Happy Father's Day to the guys who are only partial dickbags. My dad always coached me to stand on good morals and principles and to remember that even if a decision or an action you take based on your morals/principles is an unpopular one, it is still the right one to make.

Ok now.

Keep all your shenanigans in your threads.

floridays

I'm not complete, however I strive for optimum penetration with low hanging fruit.

Boy my Dad was right :thumbup1: