Happy Father's Day 2009

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Happy Dad's day all. I have 1 daughter(22) and 1 son(8). For those of you who are blessed enough to be able to be with your dad today, cherish it. Hope everyone has a great day.

Happy Father's day to everyone on this forum.

Let's continue to strive on becoming the best Father, Husband, Son, Brother, friend and yes, the best worker that we can be.

There are so many negative distractions. Women, drugs and alcohol will no doubt take us down and keep us from accomplishing our goals.

May God, help us in this matter.

Of course though without some of those distractions most of us would not be fathers or husbands in the first place.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Father of two, son 19, daughter 16, wouldn't trade them for anything. Spent weekend in Maine with my daughter,son had to work.very nice time just the two of us.She took me out for a nice Wendy's dinner on her dime & we went for a nice boat ride.Proud of the son for taking the responsability of actually staying home to work.My God its starting to sink in to his head that there are things that have to be done !!!:happy2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Today,I would also like to tip my hat and say ""Happy Fathers Day'' to all the women out her who had to go it all alone raising the kids with out a dad around!! I honestly don't know how they do it!! Iv'e seen my wife kart the kids every where on her own with out much help from me,due to my UPS life,but i'm still around to help.I really don't know how you single moms out there do it all alone,so a big hats off to all of you!!!!!!

jennie

1788.jpg

Brandon my oldest will be 7 on monday and kaitlyn and Matthew just turned 3, never a boring moment. Happy Fathers day to all.

So adorable, I am loving her eyes looking up, great picture :)

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Of course though without some of those distractions most of us would not be fathers or husbands in the first place.
And yes without distractions most of us would have waited til the perfect time, the perfect day, the right amount of money in the bank and all would be childless. And missed out, Happy fathers day to all of the unperfect individuals in the world. :happy2:
And thanks covemaster I was one of those, but once they grew up, Dad showed back up. And this day is theirs perfect or imperfect its Dads day. BTW mine are 31 and 35.

and yes diesel you have permission to do all those things guys do, its your day. Hope you all have a happy one.

jennie

And yes without distractions most of us would have waited til the perfect time, the perfect day, the right amount of money in the bank and all would be childless. And missed out, Happy fathers day to all of the unperfect individuals in the world. :happy2:

SO true, to wait for the perfect time, perfect day, and the the right amount of money, hahaha we would never fool around!