Happy Father's day!

ups hero

I'll be having a much better weekend once the Pirates chase Clayton Kershaw from this game...

I can't remember if I asked you this already or not. I apologize if I did . Do you live around Pittsburgh, or just a fan? I live around the Pittsburgh area.

You did not, and I live in Central Jersey. I am the last of the diehard Pirates fans that have never seen the team win the WS lol.

You are not alone my friend. Not alone.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'll be having a much better weekend once the Pirates chase Clayton Kershaw from this game...

I can't remember if I asked you this already or not. I apologize if I did . Do you live around Pittsburgh, or just a fan? I live around the Pittsburgh area.

You did not, and I live in Central Jersey. I am the last of the diehard Pirates fans that have never seen the team win the WS lol.

What's it like them teasing u every year? In the back of your mind knowing come July August it'll get ugly fast?

ups hero

What's it like them teasing u every year? In the back of your mind knowing come July August it'll get ugly fast?

Lol.. Yea.. Thanks for reminding me.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
the omission of a day to recognize fathers became so blatantly obvious, that Father's Day was established as an offset to Mother's Day

(sort of a default non-holiday)

It is my understanding that the creator of Mother's Day was so horrified at the commercialized spectacle it had become, she tried desperately to get it rescinded.

InsideUPS

I hope all the dads on here are enjoying their father's day weekend.

Thank you bleedinbrown58. Excellent Father's Day for myself.

Time to reflect on the important things in life which for me is my family. Although UPS has presented some challenging times over the years, it has allowed me to be the type of father that I always set out to be......one that is able to provide for both my wife and children....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Although UPS has presented some challenging times over the years, it has allowed me to be the type of father that I always set out to be......one that is able to provide for both my wife and children....

Being a "good Dad" has nothing to do with your bank account balance.

That's pretty debatable. One could argue if you don't provide for your family your not a good dad.

I'm not saying lots of money automatically means your a good dad.