Happy Friday Think about Harassment this weekend

Tony Q

Part of my responsibility is to assure that our people are made aware of their problem areas. Failure to follow supervisory instruction is a very serious problem which, as you know, cannot be condoned. We are confident you share our concern regarding the unsafe act you were involved in on March , 2018

Personal safety must be a priority consideration of everyone. It involves a responsibility to yourself, your family, your fellow workers, the community and UPS. In addition, obligations to our customers to provide the best service possible increases our responsibility to think and act safely every day.

Part of my responsibility is to assure that our people are made aware of their problem areas. Failure to follow supervisory instruction is a very serious problem which, as you know, cannot be condoned. We are confident you share our concern regarding the unsafe act you were involved in on March , 2018

Personal safety must be a priority consideration of everyone. It involves a responsibility to yourself, your family, your fellow workers, the community and UPS. In addition, obligations to our customers to provide the best service possible increases our responsibility to think and act safely every day.

You have one of the best jobs in the community. You are highly paid and receive numerous benefits. I must advise you that another unsafe act will result in a local level hearing where disciplinary action will have to be taken. This action could be up to and including discharge.

We are confident that corrective action on your part will eliminate the need for the above action, and that you will utilize future safety awareness training.

We are confident that corrective action on your part will eliminate the need for the above action, and that you will utilize future safety awareness training.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

You have one of the best jobs in the community. You are highly paid and receive numerous benefits. I must advise you that another unsafe act will result in a local level hearing where disciplinary action will have to be taken. This action could be up to and including discharge.

Is this supposed to hypnotize us?
What happened on March, 2018?

upschuck

ups is the last thing I'll think about this weekend.

Btw, this is in response to the threads title, because the first post is annoying, and chose not to read.

Tony Q

Its a warning letter I was privileged to see from another local union brother. I took out the actual date, but this was verbatum everything in the letter. The part that grabbed me was the " you are highly paid with numerous benefits. This language kind of stood out to me.

F

Frankie's Friend

Its a warning letter I was privileged to see from another local union brother. I took out the actual date, but this was verbatum everything in the letter. The part that grabbed me was the " you are highly paid with numerous benefits. This language kind of stood out to me.
Shouldve said "you are highly scrutinized and harrassed, provided with numerous benefits (that youll need due to the abusive nature of your job) but your training is typically incomplete and done on a hand held computer without the option to later review the legal language therein that msy cost you your job."

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
the unsafe act you were involved in on March , 2018
you will utilize future safety awareness training.

So document safety related things
and WAD "any future safety awareness training"
All the extra wording is supervisor harassment.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Shouldve said "you are highly scrutinized and harrassed, provided with numerous benefits (that youll need due to the abusive nature of your job) but your training is typically incomplete and done on a hand held computer without the option to later review the legal language therein that msy cost you your job."
What was this “unsafe” act??? Not grabbing a handrail???? It WAS not grabbing a handrail, wasnt it!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting

It’s a joke.... they don’t gaf about safety here.... never had never will...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Gumby drills on safety!
proxy-18.gif

Dragon

Package Center Manager

so my counterparts really have nothing better to do then write this stuff...win for the union on this one.

(All the extra wording is supervisor harassment.) Stop reaching.....back off the union kool-aid..you would lose this in a heartbeat (we would laugh you right out of the room) me and the BA.