Happy Halloween, Upsers! From the DEVIL!!!

diadlover

upsstroller.jpg

diadlover

the picture says it all no :confused:1 other response is nessessary

Are you implying that Diadlover is The Devil?? That may be the first ounce of truth you've ever said Trucker. There is a special place here for chronic liars such as yourself. I will be waiting............

B

BROWN OBSERVER

Where's the FEDEX guy that belongs to that shirt??? You have him hostage in your "basement" ala SILENCE OF THE LAMBS????

diadlover

Fed X doesn't have diads which one are you????
You are correct - Fedex does not use diad boards.

Good gracious!! I guess I need to explain my pic. Okay, the joke was that I was trying to show that the Devil is really a Fedex driver. I thought it was funny but since I have to explain it, I guess not. Damn, I miss dannyboy. Even though he was a jerk, at least he had some brains.

diadlover

Diad,

Did you get a part time job at FedEx?
No. I know the Fedex guy on a route I used to do awhile back. He gave me a shirt and a hat for a six pack. I think he came out ahead on that deal. He is a little fella so that shirt he gave me was a Medium.

30andout

Good gracious!! I guess I need to explain my pic. Okay, the joke was that I was trying to show that the Devil is really a Fedex driver. I thought it was funny but since I have to explain it, I guess not. Damn, I miss dannyboy. Even though he was a jerk, at least he had some brains.
Sorry, don't bite my head off, after all I have said before "I'M JUST A STUPID TRUCK DRIVER":lol: :lol: I used Google spell check and you spelled Fedex wrong, so there!

diadlover

Sorry, don't bite my head off, after all I have said before "I'M JUST A STUPID TRUCK DRIVER":lol: :lol: I used Google spell check and you spelled Fedex wrong, so there!
Where do you see that? I think it's pretty weak when people correct each other's spelling or grammar, but if your going to pick on me then please tell Trucker the right way to spell "nessessary". I wasn't biting your head off btw.

dammor

I thought is was funny. Thanks for the laugh. BTW, I miss dannyboy too.