Happy Labor Day

Cementups

Box Monkey
Enjoy the holiday fellas. Unlike most of you I will be out of work for a couple months. I broke my shoulder yesterday racing go-karts at another driver's farm. Surgery impending.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Enjoy the holiday fellas. Unlike most of you I will be out of work for a couple months. I broke my shoulder yesterday racing go-karts at another driver's farm. Surgery impending.
Some people will do anything to get out of peak. :-) I am considering eye surgery.

Johney

I quit doing fun stuff like that a long time ago for that very reason. Get well soon.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a smooth recovery.

Enjoy the day off everyone. You deserve it!

rod

Retired 22 years
Its weekends like this one when I'm really glad I'm retired. We have had a TERRIBLE Labor Day weekend- weather wise. Rain-rain-rain. (4 1/2 inches Sat. night alone). Races and other events all over the area have been canceled. When it wasn't raining it was close to 90 and humid as hell (we aren't used to that here) . Now that the weekend is just about over the sun pops out and is a perfect 80 degrees and no humidity------------------and everyone is in their cars all pissed off-- heading back home with everything they own soaked and smelly and dreading going backl to work tomorrow. I remember those days. (shutter)