Happy New Year all !

Indecisi0n

My resolution this year is to be serious with every post from now on. I understand that I am a top official on this board and my words do have consequences. So my goal this year is to help inspire each and everyone one of you this year.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My resolution this year is to be serious with every post from now on. I understand that I am a top official on this board and my words do have consequences. So my goal this year is to help inspire each and everyone one of you this year.
This post contains hidden sexual innuendo.

200w (1).gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Happy New Year Socks!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Good luck with trying to be Integrity!!

Re-Raise

I read this to mean he seriously wants to be on top of each and every one of us this year