Happy Thanksgiving 2015

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My wife's step mom called yesterday and said we aren't having a whole turkey just thighs (didn't even know they sold just thighs). She said no one ever eats the white meat it's dry and we just throw it away.

My wife said you're doing it wrong then. Lmao

moreluck

golden ticket member
My wife's step mom called yesterday and said we aren't having a whole turkey just thighs (didn't even know they sold just thighs). She said no one ever eats the white meat it's dry and we just throw it away.

My wife said you're doing it wrong then. Lmao

We eat the thighs first....best part to me. Dryness is usually overcooking. Also Brining is suppose to make a moist turkey.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We eat the thighs first....best part to me. Dryness is usually overcooking. Also Brining is suppose to make a moist turkey.
I brine and grill.

Best turkey I've ever had. Deep frying is pretty good also.

If it's actually moist white meat I prefer it. It's just that very few people end up with moist white meat.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The stuffing is my favorite.......1/2white bread, 1/2 wheat bread, celery and sage etc. Never corn bread!!!! Don't like cornbread.

6388aad4a06ea4a4eeec01244fe501a8.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
“I celebrate Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invite everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we have an enormous feast, and then I kill them and take their land.”
Jon Stewart -