ChrisTheBrown

A couple of drivers at my Center were being harassed today about our ETA time, return to building time.
Without going into too much details here, I'm just curious what course of action should be taken. They preach about safety and all of this stuff day-to-day, but yet at times often completely contradict themselves.
Saying that we need to be back at the time orion says to be back..
I'm not going to rush to get back at whatever time the stupid computer says, and risk getting in an accident at the same time.
Oh, by the way, that stupid computer doesn't factor in poor work loads, adjusting to changing conditions (as they always talk about) construction zones, roads being blocked off.
The list is endless, you would think these idiots know that.
I would post a picture of a message that I received on my board this afternoon, but I know you kind of have to be careful what you share on here.
I've spoken with a couple of guys from my Safety Committee, and they're well aware of what is going on and it will be interesting to see what is said tomorrow morning.

A couple of drivers at my Center were being harassed today about our ETA time, return to building time.
Without going into too much details here, I'm just curious what course of action should be taken. They preach about safety and all of this stuff day-to-day, but yet at times often completely contradict themselves.
I'm not going to rush to get back at whatever time the stupid computer says, and risk getting in an accident at the same time.
Oh, by the way, that stupid computer doesn't factor in poor work loads, adjusting to changing conditions (as they always talk about) construction zones, roads being blocked off.
I would post a picture of a message that I received on my board this afternoon, but I know you kind of have to be careful what you share on here.
I've spoken with a couple of guys from my Safety Committee, and they're well aware of what is going on and it will be interesting to see what is said tomorrow morning.
Just tell them you are doing the best that you can. It's ashame it has to be that way.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Work at whatever pace you need to get done safely. As far as discipline for Orion, two words:

Technological advancement

JackStraw

Brush up on your methods, act like a sup is on the car with you at all times, be CONFIDENT that you are doing the job the way they want you to and are working hard. It's a common tactic that they must be taught in Clarksville and it's used over the whole country. Just tell them you're not going to make the curfew, They'll ask you why. (another tactic). Just tell them your having a bad day. Again they'll probably ask for specifics so be ready. Confidence. Start practicing your methods.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Tell the, that Orion also has you leaving the building at a certain time too and that never happens!!

ChrisTheBrown

yeah you could definitely say that this guy is an idiot, he just has nothing better to do at times then try to make others lives miserable. It's really a damn shame cuz the place could actually be a place where you don't hate your job so much at times. I remember one of the senior guys told me, (about this guy) maybe around a year ago, "the more money you make, the stupider and stupider he gets."

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I just say they are welcome to come with me any normal day. Not on a tailored load. Just bring your wallet. Cause you will be buying dinner. For some reason they decline

Yes...
Mileage, millage same thing
D*
uocOywWJPcVXy.gif