Harrassment Stories

browntroll

have another one but not sure if true or not. heard a rookie sup decided he wanted to come off as a hardass to not get walked over so for a while
he would tell ppl to rush their bathroom breaks or even follow them to restroom door. one preloader decided to mess with him so he took 15 min in
the restroom hoping sup would look for him which he did so sup knocks on stall door asking why is he taking so long, preloader drops his pants and opens
stall asking the sup to wipe his ass for him if he really wants him to get back to work.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I was told a story that a worker spoke with his DM about a safety concern and he said he was considering filing a complaint with OSHA.

The following week the worker was greeted with his first ever yearly 3 day OJS.

Sincerely,
I

Overpaid Union Thug

The first time I got on the 9.5 list I received numerous messages in the DIAD stating that "You are instructed to be in off the clock under 9.5 hours with a full lunch and no missed pieces." If I knew I couldn't make it in under I'd respond with "You can have another over 9.5 or under 9.5 with missed pieces. Not both." I played the game for a few days because it humored me. On the days I couldn't actually make it in under 9.5 I was also instructed to return to the center and another driver (usually a TCD) would run whats left. Once I had enough of humoring myself all I had to do to stop the messages was simply mention harassment in one of my responses and it never happened again.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I was told a story that a worker spoke with his DM about a safety concern and he said he was considering filing a complaint with OSHA.

Sincerely,
I

Great, I is back for it's monthly binge enlightenment [read:troll] session.

PT Car Washer

The first time I got on the 9.5 list I received numerous messages in the DIAD stating that "You are instructed to be in off the clock under 9.5 hours with a full lunch and no missed pieces." If I knew I couldn't make it in under I'd respond with "You can have another over 9.5 or under 9.5 with missed pieces. Not both." I played the game for a few days because it humored me. On the days I couldn't actually make it in under 9.5 I was also instructed to return to the center and another driver (usually a TCD) would run whats left. Once I had enough of humoring myself all I had to do to stop the messages was simply mention harassment in one of my responses and it never happened again.
What is a TCD?

didyousheetit

I was delivering to a house, a 1/8th of a mile off the main road, that has a very nice dog, and a very mean one. Blew my horn numerous times while approaching, turning around and after I stopped. No one would come out, though the garage door was wide open. Mean dog let me on the porch, but cornered me there. After yelling and kicking at the dog, I managed to get back to my truck.
Next day, sup calls to inform me customer filed a complaint because he observed all this.
Instead of management questioning why they wouldn't come out and control their dog, they put a note in the board "be professional, don't kick the dog."
This stop gets shifted around to different drivers, so I haven't been there since. When I do, I'll blow horn once on approach. If no one comes out, back away and W/C packages. Thinking of filing a grievance over the note in the board, too.
Had a similar situation years ago during peak. Pulled up in front of house blew the horn and seen the consignee and their children in the front window staring at me, while their dog was at the steps of package car growling. I waved to them and pointed to the dog, but nothing. So I drove off get customer concern next morning saying driver wouldn't leave package. They didn't their next two deliveries either(this was over twenty years ago).

FilingBluesFL

Had a ride along a few weeks ago, first thing sup said when he gets on the car is "so are you ready to get off the 9.5 list?" "Are you ready to dispatch us to give us a reasonable amount of time to spend at home with my family?"

After clearing a months worth of 9.5 grievances, this week they've decided, after filing a 9.5 for almost every week since the beginning of the year, they are now all of a sudden concerned about it.
So our dispatcher has been giving me an extra 20+ stops on the routes I've been doing. Every day I get that message "How many stops do you need to lose to make 9.5?" I just send back "Call dispatcher, he can fix this for you. I'm sure he can tell you, since he knows what a proper dispatch is."

I had 5 calls on my personal phone from supervisor on Friday, didn't answer one.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Sincerely,
I

Even when you share an anecdotal story, you still come off looking like an A -Hole.

If you had any integrity at all, you would've immediately started a thread here the second you heard said story.

You're slipping, I.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Even when you share an anecdotal story, you still come off looking like an A -Hole.

If you had any integrity at all, you would've immediately started a thread here the second you heard said story.

You're slipping, I.
Harry Manback,

Why the hostility?

Is that really necessary?

Why are you so intolerant?

Sincerely,
I

Indecisi0n

Harry Manback,

Why the hostility?

Is that really necessary?

Why are you so intolerant?

Sincerely,
I

linkwhore_cat.jpg

stink219

What I don't get is, If a man talks dirty to a women it's called sexual harassment, but when a women talks dirty to a man it's called $2.99 per minute.

stink219

Also, advice for HR:
Always keep the sexual harassment complaint forms in the bottom drawer. That way, when she goes to get one you'll get a great view of her :censored2:.

Indecisi0n

Also, advice for HR:
Always keep the sexual harassment complaint forms in the bottom drawer. That way, when she goes to get one you'll get a great view of her :censored2:.

I've had this happen to me. My thoughts "next time he does that he might want to shave first."

Overpaid Union Thug

Had a ride along a few weeks ago, first thing sup said when he gets on the car is "so are you ready to get off the 9.5 list?" "Are you ready to dispatch us to give us a reasonable amount of time to spend at home with my family?"

After clearing a months worth of 9.5 grievances, this week they've decided, after filing a 9.5 for almost every w IIIeek since the beginning of the year, they are now all of a sudden concerned about it.
So our dispatcher has been giving me an extra 20+ stops on the routes I've been doing. Every day I get that message "How many stops do you need to lose to make 9.5?" I just send back "Call dispatcher, he can fix this for you. I'm sure he can tell you, since he knows what a proper dispatch is."

I had 5 calls on my personal phone from supervisor on Friday, didn't answer one.

Have you tried filing a harassment grievance for the extra 20 stops? One of our drivers did a while back and received a "Will comply" letter in the mail a few weeks later!! LOL! Man I'm starting to think the clowns that run this company truly have no souls.

A

anonymous6

sorry, I don't get harassed.
here is what I have said in the past and I meant it.... "I'm doing the best I can. also If you can show me a better way to do this, I'll try my best."