harrassment

Minton

I constantly have 2 other teamsters always trying to throw me under the bus. they get themselves in trouble for whatever reason and write grievances after their write up's with my name all over it full of off the wall lies!!! wth its been going on since the day I started and nothing ever comes of the allegations but the harassment continues ...ive even been cursed at and shoulder checked and still nothing..im so over it!

542thruNthru

I constantly have 2 other teamsters always trying to throw me under the bus. they get themselves in trouble for whatever reason and write grievances after their write up's with my name all over it full of off the wall lies!!! wth its been going on since the day I started and nothing ever comes of the allegations but the harassment continues ...ive even been cursed at and shoulder checked and still nothing..im so over it!

Um.. im not understanding. Can you give a example of what they are writing your name all over a grievance for?

Also if nothing is coming of it ignore it. I'm sure your sup knows it's all BS anyways.

Last edited:

Minton

things like my sup is playing favorites..that my sup and me have something going on . that we live I the same complex and hang out outside of wk daily and this is why I get special privileges..that I don't get write ups because there is something going on there. god I mean that's just the lastest as of today but there has been so much in the past 3 years just a bunch of bs and I do ignore it. I don't even see them but maybe 3x during production because I wk in the office. but I do have to ask them for their paper work and im tired of it being thrown at me or me being called a stupid B and having them physically knock into me. im tired of the drama and ive tried to get moved out of here but that's almost impossible..they have made the comment many times that they wont stop until im gone...funny thing is they did the same bs to the new girl before me.. it only stopped with her once I was hired. its bs but its drama and im here to do my damn job and go home im not tryin to be friends w these people im here for one thing and they are here for more than that...im at my breaking point its gotten so bad...not only that but one of the sups is feeding them a bunch of crap and lies so hes all in on it as well ..hes told personal things about my life to them I mean hes making up stories and then they are going to the union with it..its all being investigated right now with the latest allegations and it will all pass...until next week and they will seriously come up with something else ...its been going to for 3 years ..daily ! its nothing that can just be ignored when you have security saying in stealing time ...I mean come on im so done with the lies and bs ! my other sup is great , thankfully I have 2 of them and hes going to bat for me ..but when it keeps going on an on it gets old and im just over it at this point.

over9five

Staff member
Workplace violence. Alledgedly, UPS has zero tolerance. I would call the police next time they assault you. Right there, at work, dont wait till you go home. Follow this up with a call to the UPS help line.
Good luck, be strong.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
things like my sup is playing favorites..that my sup and me have something going on . that we live I the same complex and hang out outside of wk daily and this is why I get special privileges..that I don't get write ups because there is something going on there. god I mean that's just the lastest as of today but there has been so much in the past 3 years just a bunch of bs and I do ignore it. I don't even see them but maybe 3x during production because I wk in the office. but I do have to ask them for their paper work and im tired of it being thrown at me or me being called a stupid B and having them physically knock into me. im tired of the drama and ive tried to get moved out of here but that's almost impossible..they have made the comment many times that they wont stop until im gone...funny thing is they did the same bs to the new girl before me.. it only stopped with her once I was hired. its bs but its drama and im here to do my damn job and go home im not tryin to be friends w these people im here for one thing and they are here for more than that...im at my breaking point its gotten so bad...not only that but one of the sups is feeding them a bunch of crap and lies so hes all in on it as well ..hes told personal things about my life to them I mean hes making up stories and then they are going to the union with it..its all being investigated right now with the latest allegations and it will all pass...until next week and they will seriously come up with something else ...its been going to for 3 years ..daily ! its nothing that can just be ignored when you have security saying in stealing time ...I mean come on im so done with the lies and bs ! my other sup is great , thankfully I have 2 of them and hes going to bat for me ..but when it keeps going on an on it gets old and im just over it at this point.

So, do you and said Supe have something going on?

Minton

omg NO not at all ...last year they tried to get him fired by saying he was a pedophile..they are just going to extreme and will say and do anything

A

Article 3

I constantly have 2 other teamsters always trying to throw me under the bus.

So you're a supervisor in a transit facility?
Here's how you do it....
When you see the bus coming leave the area.
They cannot throw you under the bus if it's not close to you.
Problem solved.

Please lock this thread. We are done.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So you live in the same complex your sup does, hang out outside of work with them, and tell them personal details of your life to them. On top of all this, you work in an office while they work somewhere else, presumably in harsher conditions?

You still wonder why you catch grief?

Correct me if I’m wrong in any of this, I can tell by your writings that you’re pretty upset about it.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
but when it keeps going on an on it gets old and im just over it at this point.

Workplace violence. Alledgedly, UPS has zero tolerance. I would call the police next time they assault you. Right there, at work, dont wait till you go home. Follow this up with a call to the UPS help line.
Good luck, be strong.

Minton in addition to what over 9.5 wrote, I would look into getting a restraining order. Then bring in it to the management. Something will get done one way or another, as long as you stand your ground and call police, get restraining order, and actually ask for charges to be pressed for assault / battery.

A

Article 3

You're a troll.
Evidently you are a female? You're a supervisor.
You have people shoulder checking you and the company has let this has go on for three years?
Whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Article 3

but there has been so much in the past 3 years...funny thing is they did the same bs to the new girl before me.. it only stopped with her once I was hired. ...its been going to for 3 years ..daily !

And they call you a "B"?
You're on here because you're a troll.
In real life this issue is easily fixed.
Especially if you're a woman.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
im so over it!

Nope.

How long have you been a supervisor?

oh no im not a sup im just pt

Part-time what ?

Um.. im not understanding. Can you give a example of what they are writing your name all over a grievance for?

things like my sup is playing favorites..that my sup and me have something going on . that we live I the same complex and hang out outside of wk daily and this is why I get special privileges

Union Members.... can't file a grievance against another Union Member.

So, do you and said Supe have something going on?
omg NO not at all ...last year they tried to get him fired by saying he was a pedophile..they are just going to extreme and will say and do anything
So you live in the same complex your sup does, hang out outside of work with them, and tell them personal details of your life to them.

There is always more to the story.

Trust me.

And on todays episode of.... "As the package turns"

*funny read, but was worth a few minutes*

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
There are other 4 hour a day jobs out there. I have a suspicion the problems will follow you there.

Minton

you say union member cant file grievances towards other union members but its been happening for the past 3 years ive been here. they get in themselves into trouble and then they write a grievance and my name ends up in it with things like I don't get write ups and favoritism is going on... the problem is I don't get in trouble ..I don't really miss work outside of my days and when I have I have been given discipline. There is not any favoritism going on just a bunch of allegations and lies from these two ladies. they come up with off the wall stories like I live in the same complex with my sup ...no we don't even live near one another...personal things that ive told my sup on why I need to take off such as my daughter has chemo today or I got a flat tire ...nothing to personal but anything that ive said then turns into a whole new story with a different story and put into these grievances by these two. like I said this was going on with another girl who was new as well ...and all of it stopped once I was hired on and now aimed at me. its all senseless and petty. There are two sides of the story ...the truth and what they are fabricating. and yes there are other part time jobs out there but with the awesome benefits I get now ...why would I leave? besides I have a child who has severe medical issues and the insurance really comes in and helps ! im not running from my problems either im just tired of the BS! I guess this is one of those things you have to see to believe .

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you say union member cant file grievances towards other union members but its been happening for the past 3 years ive been here. they get in themselves into trouble and then they write a grievance and my name ends up in it with things like I don't get write ups and favoritism is going on... the problem is I don't get in trouble ..I don't really miss work outside of my days and when I have I have been given discipline. There is not any favoritism going on just a bunch of allegations and lies from these two ladies. they come up with off the wall stories like I live in the same complex with my sup ...no we don't even live near one another...personal things that ive told my sup on why I need to take off such as my daughter has chemo today or I got a flat tire ...nothing to personal but anything that ive said then turns into a whole new story with a different story and put into these grievances by these two. like I said this was going on with another girl who was new as well ...and all of it stopped once I was hired on and now aimed at me. its all senseless and petty. There are two sides of the story ...the truth and what they are fabricating. and yes there are other part time jobs out there but with the awesome benefits I get now ...why would I leave? besides I have a child who has severe medical issues and the insurance really comes in and helps ! im not running from my problems either im just tired of the BS! I guess this is one of those things you have to see to believe .
reading this is harassment