Has Anybody Seen George?????

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
....either one of them.

The last two Republican Presidents are conspicuously absent from this contentious campaign.
It is no wonder why.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
....either one of them.

The last two Republican Presidents are conspicuously absent from this contentious campaign.
It is no wonder why.

Based on what you would expect, no its no wonder why. And usually ex presients distance themselves. In this case, they distance themselves exponentially . Who wouldnt.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its clear that the GOP has INTENTIONALLY kept GW out of the limelight and away from ROMNEY as they dont want to TIE Romney to BUSH.

The country would FREAK if GW came out and publicly endorsed ROMNEY or his agenda ( considering its his)

No shock that both CHENEY and BUSH are AWOL in this years election.

peace

TOS

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Based on what you would expect, no its no wonder why. And usually ex presients distance themselves. In this case, they distance themselves exponentially . Who wouldnt.

This simply isn't true.
Former presidents are commonly involved in subsequent campaigns.
Bill Clinton is out front with Obama, both now and in the previous election.
Where we agree is that keeping the Bush family sequestered for this election is the only viable option.
The last twelve republican presidential years were a disaster.
Obama is the only reasonable choice.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I can see why. If they show Bush's face, it will be a reminder to those who feel he created such a fiasco that it's going to take more than 4 years to get out of it. It's a wise move to not show his face. Even wiser to not show Cheney's. If GHWB gets involved, it just reminds you of GW.

It would be a lightning rod for the left.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This simply isn't true.
Former presidents are commonly involved in subsequent campaigns.
Bill Clinton is out front with Obama, both now and in the previous election.
Where we agree is that keeping the Bush family sequestered for this election is the only viable option.
The last twelve republican presidential years were a disaster.
Obama is the only reasonable choice.
I am thinking you are right, just checking to see if you are awake:peaceful:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it interesting that many here consider Bush a idiot .
Wasn't he a pilot in the Air National Guard ?
I didn't know that back then our military would spend all the time & money to let a fool fly a military aircraft. Unlike today where they let many fools fly around inside of our jets.