Has anybody seen the calendars for 2011???

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Oh yea! I got mine the other day.

It says I love logistics in different languages. I love it! Not logistics though.... XD

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They're better but not what they used to be. Customers like to use them as appointment calendars and like to have space on each day to write stuff down.

It doesn't matter whether we give them the calendar or not they will still ask us if we are working on Columbus or Veteran's Days.

UPSBluRdg03

The calenders are nice full spread for each month like last years. UPS over did the I Love Logistics thing though, imagine that. The cover is cool and so is the first page you open explaining what is and why UPS loves logistics. However seeing someone standing there holding a box for each month with "I love logistics" in their perspective language is pretty dull to me.

bumped

Apparently, going "green" only lasted a year. Ironically, most of the "green" calender ended up in th landfill.

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
Sorry but I don't like them I want pics of UPS people and equip with nice backgrounds...Or in real working backgrounds.

UPSBluRdg03

Sorry but I don't like them I want pics of UPS people and equip with nice backgrounds...Or in real working backgrounds.

Exactly. Im always intrigued by pictures of our operations, equipment and people all around the world and Im sure our customers are as well.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
Sorry but those are some sad calendars. Need to hand one out that you will see on a customers wall and they want more to take one home too. Have to agree with NEFARIOUS on what everone wants to see on our calenders.

bigbrownhen

I think the calendar design is better than it has been. As for the logistics part, no one really understands what it means, and don't really think they care. One of my customers suggested a contest from drivers to present pics from their areas to put into next years calendar. Kinda like "hows the view" on a world wide scale. I thought it was a neat idea.

All Day

This calender reminded me of the "story of a bag" calender a couple years back....both struck out big time. Its a calender, not a 12 page add....
I remember not that long ago, people loved our calenders and not only wanted one for work but one for home also. The calenders were gone in a couple days.

Now, there are piles of calenders laying around for weeks or months.....the customers don't even put them up anymore.

CharleyHustle

I passed out about 30some, and everyone was real happy to get one, in this age of consumerism and high-tech gadgetry I found that kinda neat (or odd).