Has anyone…..

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Last year they gave a bunch of people in my building “Intent to suspend” and “intent to Terminate” letters for it. Yet they kept them working every day. New year rolled along and all of it got thrown out. Now they’re doing it again this year lol. Imagine getting fired for not coming in on your scheduled day off. Lmaoooo

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

If it’s not a scheduled work day you don’t need to come in. I was always told to call an hour beforehand just to tell them you’re not coming in. They tried to suspend me for not working Saturdays during covid peak and nothing happened. I also didn’t come in for Saturday work this most recent peak. We were light and they didn’t say anything. Now when we’re short on drivers and high on volume for Saturday’s they try to intimidate full timers into coming in. They’ll ask the guy below and above me, but not me. Years ago when I first started and we ran Saturday air there were people calling off every Saturday for weeks on end and nothing was done about it. The drivers who showed were tired of getting screwed caught on and started doing it. They never used sick days or personal days on Saturday we found out that they couldn’t so we abused it. Every time they tried to burn our days we would file and get them back.

21Savage

I've been forced every saturday all year. Went to maybe like 5 just when I wanted the extra money. Got threatened with a warning letter early on. Now I don't even call, just tell sup, not coming see ya monday.

21Savage

I got a warning letter last week for using a sick day on wednesday lol. In the meeting with stewie the center manager said I have 7 call outs so far this year so they obviously don't care about Saturday call outs or else it'd be in 20's

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I got a warning letter last week for using a sick day on wednesday lol. In the meeting with stewie the center manager said I have 7 call outs so far this year so they obviously don't care about Saturday call outs or else it'd be in 20's
Good work ethic you’ll go far

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
take as many days off as you can

fish , drink beer , cut wood , swim in the river

You’ll eventually die and the wife and kids will steal all the money anyways.
✊🧔‍♂️

Thebrownblob

1651627311172.gif