Has anyone else had this payroll issue ?

Reggie098

This last month or so I’ve been getting pay adjustments ranging from $130-$220. I’ve notified my manager about the problem, she said she did a payroll inquiry to fix the problem since she doesn’t know why my gross pay is negative. That was almost 3 weeks ago when she “did it”. I’ve also contacted HR to see what they can do, only thing they told me was to contact my manager. I’ve been going back and forth for a month and nothing has been fixed, so far I’m they owe me $874 but nobody is fixing the issue. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Attachments

• 3C25F1C0-DE7F-4197-BE90-10C29E6FADDC.jpeg
    3C25F1C0-DE7F-4197-BE90-10C29E6FADDC.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 96

Box Handler of Dallas

This. Find your full-time supervisor and tell them that they need to get you a "green check" by the end of your shift or at the start of your next shift or you will file a grievance and contact your business agent.
Once I make the request, I'm done dealing with the full time. I make my request on Friday and if they don't hand me a check on Monday, I hand my filled out grievance to the first steward I see.

M

MenInBrown

Request to be paid for all monies owed within 48 hours. If you aren't paid, file a grievance immediately.
Won’t work if your in local 391. Doug and local 391 are robbing members blind. He just withdrew about 80% of our grievances without even stepping foot on the property. In over 20 years local 391 has NEVER paid that penalty! NEVER.

Whereistheunion

This last month or so I’ve been getting pay adjustments ranging from $130-$220. I’ve notified my manager about the problem, she said she did a payroll inquiry to fix the problem since she doesn’t know why my gross pay is negative. That was almost 3 weeks ago when she “did it”. I’ve also contacted HR to see what they can do, only thing they told me was to contact my manager. I’ve been going back and forth for a month and nothing has been fixed, so far I’m they owe me $874 but nobody is fixing the issue. Has anyone else had a problem like this?
Definitely follow the advice others have given. The only other reason they would do that if you had a bad (COD) check. When those checks come up short they will take it out of your check; but they usually warn the employee of such deduction.

oldngray

nowhere special
Definitely follow the advice others have given. The only other reason they would do that if you had a bad (COD) check. When those checks come up short they will take it out of your check; but they usually warn the employee of such deduction.
They have to warn you. I had times when they tried to collect money from me when it was accounting's fault.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Only time I’ve seen this is when you had a payroll issue, the company issues a green check, then your original issue is resolved somehow resulting in double pay. They company then debits your bank if you have direct deposit to balance the issue. Did you already have a payroll adjustment?

nWo

Are you a RPCD that sometimes preloads? They may be paying you your inside rate on the dates you don't drive. Just a theory.