Has anyone ever asked for a Management board?

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
you know, so people with half a brain can discuss big picture things like acquisitions and new services....without being bashed by union type folks.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
you know, so people with half a brain can discuss big picture things like acquisitions and new services....without being bashed by union type folks.

Would not work ... they would post anyway. They are just like us Management people ... they think their opinions and ideas matter. :wink2:

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
could it be password protected :)

it's not so much an opinion thing, i just dont feel the need to justify my job after ever post. everything turns into a pissing match.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
you know, so people [-]who don't have a clue can pretend that they do[/-] with half a brain can discuss big picture things like acquisitions and new services....without being bashed by t[-]he people who actually do the work that pays my salary[/-] union type folks.

it's not so much an opinion thing, i just dont feel the need to justify my job after ever post. everything turns into a pissing match.
You ever stop and wonder why your problems seem to follow you around? Seriously.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Dealing with Troublesome Users
Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'IgnoreList'. There are several ways to do this:
Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit IgnoreList. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

What if I see something offensive?
You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.

:happy2:

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
see...two (edit: one) post so far in this thread that are prime examples.

you may do the work that generates revenue, but you do not pay my salary.

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
see...two posts so far in this thread that are prime examples.

you may do the work that generates revenue, but you do not pay my salary.
My post was to inform you that there is an ignore option so you don't have to hear from those who you choose not to..:happy2:

Perhaps you could use it now..

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
have you paid your union dues this week? i hope so, then you can continue to complain about the company that puts food on your table.

get out of my thread, stooge. ups pays our salaries....you work for UPS, not the union, remember? you need to yell at hoffa and those stoges stealing money - you pay their salaries.

do you yell at the cops and teachers the same way? you pay their salaries too.

why would i ignore anyone, this is too much fun.

Solidarity413

:rofl: really? I love how management is the one who provokes and then when we don't take it anymore you guys flip out like it was unexpected. :rofl:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
have you paid your union dues this week? i hope so, then you can continue to complain about the company that puts food on your table.

get out of my thread, stooge. ups pays our salaries....you work for UPS, not the union, remember? you need to yell at hoffa and those stoges stealing money - you pay their salaries.

do you yell at the cops and teachers the same way? you pay their salaries too.

why would i ignore anyone, this is too much fun.
I must admit, any small pleasure I get from pointing out your inadequacies is mitigated by the realization that I'm apparently paying you to post on an internet message board. I hope at the very least that it at least keeps you away from our customers.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
it's 6:40 pm my time, i started at 7 am. what are you doing posting if you are paying my salary?

this could turn out to be a good thread for the union, but, i am not going to give you the pleasure. i am not provoking anything....

i think by the time it is said and done, it will be obvious that i made my point

Solidarity413

it's 6:40 pm my time, i started at 7 am. what are you doing posting if you are paying my salary?

this could turn out to be a good thread for the union, but, i am not going to give you the pleasure. i am not provoking anything....

i think by the time it is said and done, it will be obvious that i made my point

You're not provoking anything? Have you read what you've been typing?

40 and out

you may do the work that generates revenue, but you do not pay my salary.[/QUOTE]

Without us out there doing the work that generates revenue,there is no money to pay your salary. We obviously do not directly pay your salary. Stupid comments like this are causing the pissing matches. Maybe if you tone it down a bit we'll stop pissing back.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
You're not provoking anything? Have you read what you've been typing?

what, I want a big boy board....i said i didnt want to have to justify my job after every post....which is happening. i get insulted, i respond. it's like middle school around here.

i think i have read what I have been typing?!

P

pickup

could it be password protected :)

incredible and yet also predictable: the elitist attitude that is expressed in this post. Its the equivalent of management being allowed to piss in the worker's bathroom but we would be prevented from pissing in the executive bathrooms by virtue of not having the key (password) .

Maybe we can have a union board and only union members can have the password? But that would probably piss you off as you lurk by the doors overhearing antimanagement talk and you being unable to respond.