Has anyone seen the madera guy?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
so are you a smart guy?

No, he's a wannabe journalist/crusader with a camcorder and a PC who thinks the rants he posts on YouTube actually matter. He is a very minor player in the scheme of things.

That said, he is allowed his rants, and unfortunately the internet makes them available to all of us. Personally, if I had the power here, I would moderate him back to the stone age.

maderaguy

My videos have been very powerful. They created this thread on this forum that has been going on for months. You UPS guys can't seem to get enough of them. You've watched them nearly half a million times in just the last six months. The ad revenue has boosted my bank account, in fact I have a Google check on my desk I need to take to the bank on Monday. I have nothing but love for UPS.

images
+
images
= :censored2:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Coat hanger marks on my forehead: The lack of a mothers love. The Madera Guy story" on ABC Family at 9pm PST.

Brought to you by Trojan condoms and Planned Parenthood.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Come on guys. Put him on ignore.

This is the good old marketing tactic of purposely provoking you guys to get exposure, become more well known, and ultimately increase page views for his videos...