Has anyone seen the madera guy?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oh you really should. You should see for yourself what all the fuss is about. You shouldn't just let the masses tell you what to think. You should see for yourself and form your own opinion. That is what an smart guy would do.
I don't plan on watching them either. If you want to waste your time trying to get UPS to change their policy, have it. It won't do you any good and there is not a driver among us that will change the way we park unless we are told to by our sups. I'm not throwing away my job because you don't like it. I guarantee you UPS has far better lawyers than you do. This won't go anywhere. You are nothing more than a mosquito biting an elephants ass.

I don't plan on watching them either. If you want to waste your time trying to get UPS to change their policy, have it. It won't do you any good and there is not a driver among us that will change the way we park unless we are told to by our sups. I'm not throwing away my job because you don't like it. I guarantee you UPS has far better lawyers than you do. This won't go anywhere. You are nothing more than a mosquito biting an elephants ass.

Yea, you tell him. lol

ps. He's gone.

upsman68

Don't harass the drivers. We are doing our job as instructed. Go hang out at a center and talk to a supervisor. Better yet take your google check money, buy a ticket to
Atlanta and go talk to Scott Davis personally

trickpony1

maderaguy-
I have a novel idea.
Why don't you video people who run red lights or;
why don't you video people who wait until they are at the end of the on ramp to start looking over their shoulder or, better yet........
why don't you mind your own business?

This is the violence my family has had to deal with since doing these videos. And this guy is a shop-steward. Folks like this have left messages on my You Tube channel for others to see. How does that make UPS look in public?
So I'm old school union. Yea I'd like to still kick your ass jerk. These same upsers who you harass are unfortunately by my choice my family also. You making these bull***** videos is an attack on their livelyhood you fool. Putting these guys on utube could harm there living and there family. If I could dot your eye and you wouldn't sue I'd drop you in a heartbeat. Oh yea by the way members in my local like how I work for them as a shop steward and they think you are a loser.

I'm sure he will be back. He's narcissistic enough to not let it go.

Shame is everything about him he has put online himself so it's fair game when he gets lippy. Personally I found it hard to believe that Kim divorced him last year. He's such a teddy bear.

Re-Raise

Madera guy.. has anyone filmed you standing along a street or sidewalk blocking children from view? I would think it would be impossible for traffic to see a child standing behind you. Just sayin...

Minneapolis

[video=youtube;YRUwKZ2XmLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRUwKZ2XmLE&list=UUBnWabyzg-e1fXiMbYiubBQ&index=5&feature=plcp[/video]