Has anyone used the UPS Help Line?

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

Has anyone called the UPS Help Line and have been satisfied with the response and the results that you have received?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yeah, I called and asked what the multiplicative inverse was of a trapezoid and they couldn't answer.

Dimwits!
raceanoncr,

I am not sure I would have recommended the UPS Help Line for this type of question.

The multiplicative inverse of a number, trapezoid, is 1/trapezoid.

I thank you for your contribution to this discussion thread.

Sincerely,
I

raceanoncr

raceanoncr,

I am not sure I would have recommended the UPS Help Line for this type of question.

The multiplicative inverse of a number, trapezoid, is 1/trapezoid.

I thank you for your contribution to this discussion thread.

Sincerely,
I

Well, geez, be more PACIFIC then!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
i knew a onroad that called it on his center manager and dm,, he was screwed from there on out,, since fired

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you call it I wouldnt give your name they will throw you right under the bus.

i knew a onroad that called it on his center manager and dm,, he was screwed from there on out,, since fired

anonymous, hellfire,

Would you be so kind to share what happened?

I hope I am not imposing but I would really appreciate it.

I think it might really add to this discussion thread.

Sincerely,
I

Returntosender

The line is suppose to be anonymous. It is not anonymous. I know several people who called and get fired months later for trivial mistakes, "Trend lightly, If your going to bite the hands that feed you."

Integrity

Binge Poster
The line is suppose to be anonymous. It is not anonymous. I know several people who called and get fired months later for trivial mistakes, "Trend lightly, If your going to bite the hands that feed you."
Returntosender,

Thanks for your contribution to this discussion thread.

It would be really helpful if you told me more about these stories.

What was the job classification of the callers?

What did they report?

What was the circumstances surrounding their terminations?

Sincerely,
I

Returntosender,

Thanks for your contribution to this discussion thread.

It would be really helpful if you told me more about these stories.

What was the job classification of the callers?

What did they report?

What was the circumstances surrounding their terminations?

Sincerely,
I
Why does it really matter to you?? I don't know if anybody has told you this lately but your kinda a pain in the ass and a little annoying with this banter. Is there anything you can do about it??? I know we come here for discussion but get a new gimmick. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings I'm just saying.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why does it really matter to you?? I don't know if anybody has told you this lately but your kinda a pain in the ass and a little annoying with this banter. Is there anything you can do about it??? I know we come here for discussion but get a new gimmick. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings I'm just saying.
anonymous,

It matters to me because I care deeply about integrity and I care even more about "the Truth".

Just so you know I have been told that many times but not lately. I have also been told by a lot of people that they enjoy my posts.

Unfortunately for me most of my supporters support me privately, while my critics are more open. Thank you for being open about your feelings!

Anyone can try to change the world. It is a long shot but anyone can try.

I am very sorry you don't like the way I discuss things and my contributions to the Brown Cafe.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To All,

Has anyone called the UPS Help Line and have been satisfied with the response and the results that you have received?

Sincerely,
I

Not anyone who is still employed.
UPS uses this as a means to find honest people and you know how management feels about those type of people.

over9five

Staff member
I support and encourage Integrity. It is my honest belief that Integrity wants to help UPS employees. A lot of us would rather stick our head in the sand. Honestly, how many of you have the ****s to call the Ethics Hotline? Integrity does.
Maybe some of you could answer Integrity by PM if you're (rightfully) worried of retribution.

They know who we are. Be careful what you post.

I support and encourage Integrity. It is my honest belief that Integrity wants to help UPS employees. A lot of us would rather stick our head in the sand. Honestly, how many of you have the ****s to call the Ethics Hotline? Integrity does.
Maybe some of you could answer Integrity by PM if you're (rightfully) worried of retribution.

Listen here big boy I've called it and given my name and felt the brunt of the dm. I've got alot of balls but now I've learned balls only will get you so far commen sense it going to work better. So what I'm saying is commen sense tells me don't call that number and give your name because they will retaliate. Keep it at the local level at all costs.

Listen here big boy I've called it and given my name and felt the brunt of the dm. I've got alot of balls but now I've learned balls only will get you so far commen sense it going to work better. So what I'm saying is commen sense tells me don't call that number and give your name because they will retaliate. Keep it at the local level at all costs.

over9five

Staff member
I said "who has the ****s to call". I did NOT say to give your name!!!! Anyone who knows me KNOWS that I say anonymity is the way to go.

I said "who has the ****s to call". I did NOT say to give your name!!!! Anyone who knows me KNOWS that I say anonymity is the way to go.
When I was a kid my father would tell me to stand tall
Look people in the eye.
A good firm handshake.
Be honest.
Respect people.

These things are lost at ups now. A man of character and integrity is pounded when he blows the whistle. I was this guy gave my name and paid a price. Sorry for taking it out on you Over it's just frustrating.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes

I think it takes more than ****s. You need to have something substantial to report based upon facts, not opinion or personal prejudice.

The intended purpose is not for disgruntled employees to vent their frustrations and expect intervention. The snitch line's not going to get a sup or manager fired for trivial alleged infractions or personal pet peeves. It's not going to get you a car with power steering or a lighter route or better time study.

Anonymous calls are given little weight. If you expect action, give your name. Your name is not 100% confidential. The policy clearly states that your name will be disclosed to those necessary to investigate the allegation.