Has IE Dropped the ball in a actual tangible manner???? FIRE EM ALL

Returntosender

Fire the people at UPS Corporate Governance!!! The framework of rules and practices by which a board of directors ensures accountability , fairness, and transparency in a company's relationship with its all stakeholders (financiers, customers, management, employees, government, and the community) . Does I.E. accountability exist at UPS?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
IE at UPS and television weatherman are the only two jobs, I know of, where you can be wrong the majority of the time and still keep your job.

They forecast a increase of 6% volume over last year. We had to divert volume once we hit +10% so who knows how much it actually was. Heard numbers of 700k+ per sort. Only a few years ago we we`re hitting 400k per for peak.

And it was a complete CF from day one.

TheDick

Sups where takin lift gate trucks for bulk pick-ups and addding pcs to other drivers and helper boards. Ofcourse their was no bonus to be had for some odd reason.

hypocrisy

Banned
This has been a great year for hiding packages. Every hub I've been to has at least one 53 footer in the yard where the empties are supposed to be that is full of volume they are rolling.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
This has been a great year for hiding packages. Every hub I've been to has at least one 53 footer in the yard where the empties are supposed to be that is full of volume they are rolling.
Thats my point,, operations people and drivers now have to compensate for IEs lack of talent/ability.. right now thousands of packages are being 'hidden" due to retards in IE.. It unacceptable really,, fire the operations people for trying to fix /hide IEs mess and fire drivers over telematics based crap,, but let IE cost the Co. millions due to failed commits due to inept planning on vehicles and seasonal driver allotments ...disgusting

menotyou

bella amicizia
Thats my point,, operations people and drivers now have to compensate for IEs lack of talent/ability.. right now thousands of packages are being 'hidden" due to retards in IE.. It unacceptable really,, fire the operations people for trying to fix /hide IEs mess and fire drivers over telematics based crap,, but let IE cost the Co. millions due to failed commits due to inept planning on vehicles and seasonal driver allotments ...disgusting
You are getting it, now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The only thing IE will do is change our allowances to show us even farther over. They didn't underestimate you all we just don't work hard enough and steal time every chance we get don't you understand haha