Has this ever happened in your Hub?

evilleace

Wow they threw it on top of the package car that is stupid and pisses me off to hear people pay good money to ship there stuff with UPS and then for someone to do something that disrespectful just makes me mad.

thebrownbox

Wow they threw it on top of the package car that is stupid and pisses me off to hear people pay good money to ship there stuff with UPS and then for someone to do something that disrespectful just makes me mad.

That's nothing compared to what happened last week.. I was splitting the belt and the sup was in a package car behind me.. so a hockey stick that someone was shipping was going down the belt.. the guy at the end of the belt comes back up with the hockey stick and starts talking about how he used to play.

I guess you all know what happened next.. the box shot straight up and hit the light on the way down as the sup was looking out the package car.. funny thing was he never got in any trouble over it...:angry:

I swear some of the things I see this guy doing I wonder how he ever got his job...

HBGPreloader

Unfortunately, it happens a lot where I work.
From what I understand, if they can't be delivered by another driver, the PT supes normally run them out to the drivers with their personal vehicles.
Just recently, one supe was bragging about how much overtime he got and many miles he got to submit for reimbursement.

Checkers

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I told someone but I don't know if they ever got it I was off the clock then.

So? You didn't feel as though you should have followed up on it to make sure? What if it were the documents for your mortgage closing that morning or maybe the insurance settlement check or possibly the green check that you have been waiting for from UPS for the pay shortage from last week? I would think that a few minutes to make sure the pkg had been retrieved and given to the correct driver would have been the right thing to do IMO.

Overpaid Union Thug

I've seen sups "make packages disappear" that were left in building at the end of the local sort instead of breaking the seal on the trailers (that hadn't even left the yard yet) and putting them in. They do this if they've already shut down the scanners. They don't want missed origin scans and screw up "their numbers." Instead they will hide the package until the following night. Pretty stupid if you ask me.