Has UPS changed vacation time pay during this pandemic?

My vacation is coming up and my vacation check wasn't deposited 2 weeks in advance as it has previous years. Asked HR if something had changed with vacation pay. I was told since this covid19 pandemic, workers are actually coming to work during there vacation week. So UPS decided to pay vacation days on a daily basis. Is this happening at all centers?

4evapreloader

They ALWAYS mess with my final vacation check of the vacation year. It was due today and it was a no show. Not unexpected.
Then they'll ask if I want to come in on my vacation week.
These clowns can't seem to do their job properly yet expect me to go above and beyond. No way.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
And my vacation check hit the bank this morning. I will also be quarantining next week. Unless I can get to Miami to catch my Caribbean cruise!!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Send one up here to Taxachussetts for @over9five
I heard some of the sleeper trucks are equipped with these
w5yx7ouh2jx31.jpg

Happening in my center told the same thing too! It works out though because now I don’t have to go a week without getting a check-none in the hole....we were told if we want we can move them to another week because we can’t go anywhere.

PT Car Washer

Happening in my center told the same thing too! It works out though because now I don’t have to go a week without getting a check-none in the hole....we were told if we want we can move them to another week because we can’t go anywhere.
Your Center is allowing you to reschedule your vacations? Interesting.