Has UPS done anything right recently?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

From Orion
They are working on improving it. It's not a one and done thing.
to a failed takeover
Which was failed because we didn't pay off the people who ended up blocking it. Smart business if you ask me.
The amount of money wasted is staggering. Maybe they should look before they leap.
Neither of those are leaps. It's basic running a company. Not everything you do is going to be a home run. We're still making healthy profits.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
From Orion to a failed takeover. The amount of money wasted is staggering. Maybe they should look before they leap.
Never happen dude. Its kinda the same idea if you and i had billions of dollars in the bank, we would probably never have to check our balance in our account because it would be impossible to ever run out of money. Same idea really dude. Wishful thinking though lol.

raceanoncr

Never happen dude. Its kinda the same idea if you and i had billions of dollars in the bank, we would probably never have to check our balance in our account because it would be impossible to ever run out of money. Same idea really dude. Wishful thinking though lol.

Yeah, I know. That's the way I am. I never have to check my balance. HA

Wizzy

That's the crap that happens when one loses sight of where the revenue comes from. That's what happens when top dogs never moved boxes

JackStraw

Not a big fan of Twin Hill. Everything is a size smaller. And the flys on the pants don't zip down as far as they should. Very hard to.....ahem....get "IT" out.