Has your center............

packageguy

Has your center started with helpers yet?
I came back friday from my route, ready to punch out looked over my left shoulder, I saw about 20 people interviewing for helpers what a crew

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not yet I'm trying to get my wife to do helper this year. It's her last year before she graduates. I want her to experience peak just one time. I got the go ahead from sups and HR now I just have to talk her into it lol.

packageguy

Not yet I'm trying to get my wife to do helper this year. It's her last year before she graduates. I want her to experience peak just one time. I got the go ahead from sups and HR now I just have to talk her into it lol.

Wow that's a great idea, so she can see what we go through....love it

barnyard

KTM rider
We got the PCM to start letting people know that we were looking for helpers. I asked tonight if the route I am on gets a helper, yep scheduled to start on Nov 14th (I think). I figured I would put up a note at the coffee shop and cafe and hope for a local farmer that is looking for some holiday money.

Dnking

FireFalcon
Does your center allow Seasonal drivers to have helpers? We had one of our part-time preloaders drive for peak last year. He was on a downtown route, and they told him that he couldn't have a helper because he was seasonal.

jaker

trolling
I had my son as my helper last year wish I had him again but he moved out to be a grown up , but he looks at my job a lot different now

When I say I am tired he understands what that means

Buck Fifty

I had my son as my helper last year wish I had him again but he moved out to be a grown up , but he looks at my job a lot different now

When I say I am tired he understands what that means

Used mine the last three years, but now graduated college and in the real world. I hate that my weed eater has moved away !!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

My wife jumped for me one year when she was between jobs, best helper I ever had.