Hats Off !!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You’re the best. But honestly I think we pale in comparison to the true frontline healthcare workers. They are extraordinary people, and we’d truly all be :censored2:ed without them. This is just cardboard.
Just like us, they chose their profession. And much like us, if they don’t like it during tough times, they can leave.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You’re the best. But honestly I think we pale in comparison to the true frontline healthcare workers. They are extraordinary people, and we’d truly all be :censored2:ed without them. This is just cardboard.
Healthcare workers are hacks. Package car drivers are true heroes!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
And so do people in the military. Doesn't mean they don't deserve our appreciation.
I don’t mean to come off ungrateful, but the problem is these are the same people that were complaining we made more than them, posting from their iPads they opened on Christmas Eve we just brought.

My SIL makes more per hour, is a RN, yet doesn’t make more per year than me. She said she could never do the hours we do, she’d have no life.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Healthcare workers are hacks. Package car drivers are true heroes!
Hey man, I put my pants on one leg at a time also. I’m just happy I can bring essential items like bunk beds, Nike shoes, and your daughter’s 10 pack of scrunchies to your 4 car garage during those tough times. And yes I know, I won’t ring the bell because you’re doing a pod cast.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I don’t mean to come off ungrateful, but the problem is these are the same people that were complaining we made more than them, posting from their iPads they opened on Christmas Eve we just brought.

My SIL makes more per hour, is a RN, yet doesn’t make more per year than me. She said she could never do the hours we do, she’d have no life.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Just like us, they chose their profession. And much like us, if they don’t like it during tough times, they can leave.
I’m just saying, are we at risk? A little sure, but with most business closed and most people trying to keep their distance we are hardly on the “front line”.

PT Car Washer

I’m just saying, are we at risk? A little sure, but with most business closed and most people trying to keep their distance we are hardly on the “front line”.
Working inside the Hubs and preload are probably more riskier then delivering. Around a lot more young people who are not practicing social distancing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wait until they discover some driver that tests positive and all his or her customers come down with it! The stuff can live on cardboard!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Wait until they discover some driver that tests positive and all his or her customers come down with it! The stuff can live on cardboard!
There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of drivers who have it and are just out spreading it right now. Today I probably had 30+ resi customers aged 70+ meet me at the door and let me breathe right on them. Some people just deserve to get the virus at this point.

542thruNthru

There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of drivers who have it and are just out spreading it right now. Today I probably had 30+ resi customers aged 70+ meet me at the door and let me breathe right on them. Some people just deserve to get the virus at this point.

Wow that's like 37% of the Montana population you just infected.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I tell them to step back or stay in the house. I get their last name for signature through the storm door glass I am not interested in killing grandma.
I worry about delivering to grocery stores, pharmacies and costcos more than anything because people dont seem to know how far 6ft is.