Hats Off !!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Covemastah, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Just like us, they chose their profession. And much like us, if they don’t like it during tough times, they can leave.

2. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Healthcare workers are hacks. Package car drivers are true heroes!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

And so do people in the military. Doesn't mean they don't deserve our appreciation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

I don’t mean to come off ungrateful, but the problem is these are the same people that were complaining we made more than them, posting from their iPads they opened on Christmas Eve we just brought.

My SIL makes more per hour, is a RN, yet doesn’t make more per year than me. She said she could never do the hours we do, she’d have no life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Hey man, I put my pants on one leg at a time also. I’m just happy I can bring essential items like bunk beds, Nike shoes, and your daughter’s 10 pack of scrunchies to your 4 car garage during those tough times. And yes I know, I won’t ring the bell because you’re doing a pod cast.

6. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  7. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Dumpster, INABAG

I’m just saying, are we at risk? A little sure, but with most business closed and most people trying to keep their distance we are hardly on the “front line”.

8. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Frontline and essential mean the same thing to me.

9. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Working inside the Hubs and preload are probably more riskier then delivering. Around a lot more young people who are not practicing social distancing.

10. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Wait until they discover some driver that tests positive and all his or her customers come down with it! The stuff can live on cardboard!

11. Rack em

Rack em First to worst!

There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of drivers who have it and are just out spreading it right now. Today I probably had 30+ resi customers aged 70+ meet me at the door and let me breathe right on them. Some people just deserve to get the virus at this point.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Wow that's like 37% of the Montana population you just infected.

13. Rack em

Rack em First to worst!

Trying to get our great state below 1 million residents again. You piece of :censored2: California folk keep moving here and we hate you!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

You that guy that always assumes someone’s looking for something ?

15. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

Ball tickler !!

16. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

We would make a great team.

17. Brownsocks

Brownsocks Just a dog

I tell them to step back or stay in the house. I get their last name for signature through the storm door glass I am not interested in killing grandma.
    I worry about delivering to grocery stores, pharmacies and costcos more than anything because people dont seem to know how far 6ft is.

18. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Dumpster, INABAG

My hub is having a hard time keeping their distance as well.

19. Two Tokes

Two Tokes Give it to me Baby

Got to love America
    Liquor stores Open

20. Future

Future Victory Ride

I heard the reason was cause true alcoholics would go through extreme withdrawals and need emergency care ....