Hats Off !!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
With all the kidding and joking found here on the BC , I just want to give a heartfelt shout out to all my fellow brothers & sisters who come in each and everyday to provide a service to this great nation , bringing goods to everybody , whether loading , unloading ,sorting , picking up and delivering , you all risk it daily !
As a feeder driver , my risk factor is much lower , but I’m not blind to it
, we have a lot of good people facing much more dangerous days than we do !! I just want to tip my cap to every one ,,, God Bless !!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
With all the kidding and joking found here on the BC , I just want to give a heartfelt shout out to all my fellow brothers & sisters who come in each and everyday to provide a service to this great nation , bringing goods to everybody , whether loading , unloading ,sorting , picking up and delivering , you all risk it daily !
, we have a lot of good people facing much more dangerous days than we do !! I just want to tip my cap to every one ,,, God Bless !!
You’re the best. But honestly I think we pale in comparison to the true frontline healthcare workers. They are extraordinary people, and we’d truly all be :censored2:ed without them. This is just cardboard.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
31663E70-68E8-40C3-8966-CDF033BA021C.gif

GenericUsername

You’re the best. But honestly I think we pale in comparison to the true frontline healthcare workers. They are extraordinary people, and we’d truly all be :censored2:ed without them. This is just cardboard.

Cardboard with food, medicine, pet supplies, medical supplies, hygiene items, etc inside of it. Don't cut yourself short thinking it's just cardboard. There are some people who do rely on us to get them through their week because they're limited on how often they can (if ever) go out.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers

Hats off to Larry...... Bird.

D

Deleted member 77202

Cardboard with food, medicine, pet supplies, medical supplies, hygiene items, etc inside of it. Don't cut yourself short thinking it's just cardboard. There are some people who do rely on us to get them through their week because they're limited on how often they can (if ever) go out.
Absolutely.

Indecisi0n

Ass kisser

542thruNthru

I see what you're doing. Getting your jabs in about me not working...
tenor-66.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You running for president or something?