Have you ever reported being followed by a suspicious vehicle?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wrong. I know it's hard for you to understand so let me elaborate, Any true emergency call any and all cars will respond and drop what they are doing. Nice try. Yet again I remind you you are incorrect sir
How do they know its a "TRUE" emergency?

Lets say someone calls in that a loved one is suicidal and want them to be checked on. At this point it is not treated as an emergency. When they show up the person is hanging now its an emergency. Seconds can often be the difference in life and death.

beentheredonethat

Yea. Ok. So please unless someone's life is in immediate danger never call the police. Problem solved. My bad sorry. Lmfao
I didn't say that. I just said you shouldn't call the cops when you know there is nothing wrong and you think you are being funny by calling them when you know your supervisor is doing an audit on you.

wayfair

swollen member
You called an "EMERGENCY number" for someone following you. The cop is diverted to where you are, they are out of the car and interrogating the driver of the car. That alone takes time away from response. Tell a police officer you were doing it for fun and you would be hauled away. It's not funny if someone is hurt and you are admitting you are calling the police at times when you know it 's your boss tailing you. That sir is illegal.

no one said they called 911... said they called the police. Do you know they have a non emergency number right??? I do, and it's on speed dial..

beentheredonethat

Either way.. you are pulling the police away for something they don't need to do. If you think it's such a great idea and there's nothing wrong with it, when the police stop the supervisors tell the police you knew it was your boss and you were pulling a prank. No? I guess you know it's illegal to do that.

wayfair

swollen member
Either way.. you are pulling the police away for something they don't need to do. If you think it's such a great idea and there's nothing wrong with it, when the police stop the supervisors tell the police you knew it was your boss and you were pulling a prank. No? I guess you know it's illegal to do that.
nope... it happened to me more than once.
was being followed, drove around a block, still followed... stopped and called center and asked about observations in my area, "nope" made call, 3 units surrounded vehicle... didn't stick around... I got work to do

Ouch

You called an "EMERGENCY number" for someone following you. The cop is diverted to where you are, they are out of the car and interrogating the driver of the car. That alone takes time away from response. Tell a police officer you were doing it for fun and you would be hauled away. It's not funny if someone is hurt and you are admitting you are calling the police at times when you know it 's your boss tailing you. That sir is illegal.
If you will read another thread I posted In "upstate" you will see i had one of the officers personal cell numbers. If he was in an emergency I would hope he wouldn't answer. I never stated I called the emergency hotline. We have a non emergency number i used. So if you don't like it don't read it.

brownrod

If so, what happened? Was there an investigation?

yes I did. I sent a message. license plate number. I thought the person stole a pkg I delivered.
Nothing came of it. I got the sense no one cared. I wasn't questioned. Nothing was followed up on.

kingOFchester

I find it difficult to believe grown men and women would call the police because their supervisor was supervising.

But then again after reading some of the posts here is really isn't that far of a stretch. Won't be long before someone posts a boob pic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Where I am, the cops have nothing to do and there is way too many of them. Report a suspicious car and a fleet of cop cars will surround it quicker than you can say "runner-gunner"!

(Boob pic)
21ne6he.jpg