Haven’t heard anything about a job.

Justin1980

I applied for a job and tested. And haven’t heard anything back in awhile. Because of that I applied for another job. I got an email back asking if I wanted to go for that one instead or wanted to stay with the first. Responded with I would like that first but if not possible would take the second. And now nothing in weeks.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
fke.gif

watdaflock?

I applied for a job and tested. And haven’t heard anything back in awhile. Because of that I applied for another job. I got an email back asking if I wanted to go for that one instead or wanted to stay with the first. Responded with I would like that first but if not possible would take the second. And now nothing in weeks.
Neat.

They probably don't have anybody to train you

Air Recovery

You don't want to work here.

Air Recovery

Just to clarify, if you're after the $100,000+ driver pay be prepared to spend YEARS in the dingy :censored2:ty warehouse not making :censored2: for money before being given a chance to go driver (and the failure rate is high)

Pseudonym

I applied for a job then randomly several weeks later got a call to take a road test, then several weeks went by before I was contacted to begin training.. UPS is weird like that I guess.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sounds like a math problem.

Zowert

I went through the same thing when I got hired on. Took almost six months to finally get in and start my thirty days after training/school. Get in touch with HR and keep on them. Call once a week. Your patience will pay off if you really want this job.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Just to clarify, if you're after the $100,000+ driver pay be prepared to spend YEARS in the dingy :censored2:ty warehouse not making :censored2: for money before being given a chance to go driver (and the failure rate is high)
We are taking anyone that wants to be a driver. Off the street or not.

Indecisi0n

It's like when you make a met up in Grindr and then all of a sudden someone else closer messages you and then you don't know what to do.

Just go with your gut

I am currently going thru the application process and haven't went more then 1 day without receiving some form of contact. I missed you saying you had reapplied. I was contacted the day after driving test to pick up uniforms. Surprised it's taking weeks to get to you.