Haven't used any Personal or Sick time!!!

What happens to my personal and sick time that I haven't used this year? A fellow employee told me I would get a check in the month of Nov. for that time. Is that true?? I work preload.

F5Fury

I get my unused sick/personal days in the form of an extra check during the first week of May. Your local might be different.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
What happens to my personal and sick time that I haven't used this year? A fellow employee told me I would get a check in the month of Nov. for that time. Is that true?? I work preload.

You will be paid for that time; here it occurs in early December.

The bigger question is: Why haven't you used those days? You will discover that time away from ups is far more valuable that a year-end reimbursement.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You will be paid for that time; here it occurs in early December.

The bigger question is: Why haven't you used those days? You will discover that time away from ups is far more valuable that a year-end reimbursement.
What if you use money to buy implants for the wife?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Here you carry 5 sick days over to the next year, they cut you a check for any unused personal days.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I feel lazy just sitting at home. If I'm going to take a personal day I want to have plans, or else I feel like I just wasted them.

That feeling would change if you were a driver getting DICKWHOOPED every day lol

I'm a driver and I also feel that if I take a personal day and don't have plans that I wasted the day.

That being said, I always run out of days before I run out of year.