having top rate issues don't know where to turn.

long story short I went full time around christmas 2015 between the 15-22. so fast forward to 2019 and i haven't gotten it. i ask sup.to look it up and its showing 1/25/2020 so i call the hall and it say 1/25/2020 also . and i was told i needed hard proof it was in dec. of 2015 to fight it and the fulltime/seniorty list that posted at the center will not work because it subject to change.

should i call hr now or did me going fulltime in december (peak) cause a month difference in ft start date.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
long story short I went full time around christmas 2015 between the 15-22. so fast forward to 2019 and i haven't gotten it. i ask sup.to look it up and its showing 1/25/2020 so i call the hall and it say 1/25/2020 also . and i was told i needed hard proof it was in dec. of 2015 to fight it and the fulltime/seniorty list that posted at the center will not work because it subject to change.

should i call hr now or did me going fulltime in december (peak) cause a month difference in ft start date.

Some areas peak season doesn't count towards making seniority. Some areas the date you attain seniority is your seniority date. Check your supplement and/or rider to find out what rules apply to you. Your BA should also be able to help you as well.

2Down2Many2Go

What date did you receive your progression raises? I would start there and go off those dates.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
My seniority date is the first day I started drive school. 1/15. Makes things real easy, you know you’re pto rolls over right after peak so use everything by December.

What date did you receive your progression raises? I would start there and go off those dates.
were can i find the only wages /
My seniority date is the first day I started drive school. 1/15. Makes things real easy, you know you’re pto rolls over right after peak so use everything by December.

ok i just went back and checked all my past checks and my current rate of pay went from 13.40 (p/t) to 29.54(friend/t) the week of 1/22-1/30/2016 so i guess it is january , but then today at my center the friend/t seniority list shows my classifcation date 12/22/2015 and fulltime 12/15/2015 :confused2:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
were can i find the only wages /

ok i just went back and checked all my past checks and my current rate of pay went from 13.40 (p/t) to 29.54(friend/t) the week of 1/22-1/30/2016 so i guess it is january , but then today at my center the friend/t seniority list shows my classifcation date 12/22/2015 and fulltime 12/15/2015 :confused2:
Looks like you were red circled at utility rate so you have no yearly precedent set for this raise issue. You are probably sol

ManInBrown

Four years later, you still haven’t confirmed your seniority date? Did you ever bother to look at the sheet posted in every building with all driver seniority dates? When you picked vacation you never looked at it?

Four years later, you still haven’t confirmed your seniority date? Did you ever bother to look at the sheet posted in every building with all driver seniority dates? When you picked vacation you never looked at it?

yes it have a look at it constantly and from day one it said the date above

KoennenTiger

They messed with each of my raises giving them to me late every single year through progression. I never had to file on it but I did have to formally request mngmt look into my pay. Whatever they called it. They fixed it each time, and then did it to me again the next year.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
They messed with each of my raises giving them to me late every single year through progression. I never had to file on it but I did have to formally request mngmt look into my pay. Whatever they called it. They fixed it each time, and then did it to me again the next year.
I’ve heard it referred to as a pay inquiry. Start really watching your hours, pay rate and what your paycheck reflects and they’ll be doing them weekly until they stop screwing around.