Having trouble sleeping.....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sleep aids, whether natural or otherwise, are only meant for occasional use. If you are having troubling going to sleep or staying asleep you need to get with your doctor.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434116841.896633.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Dr. Jump has the perfect remedy for ya, 1 of these 2 work great, take about an hour before you want to go to bed and will literally tko you. 2 of the softgels( been taking for 5 years now) or 2 servings of the liquid( just switched off to try). Yeah in my case SUPER ADHD is a bitty when it comes to being able to fall asleep but i wouldnt trade it for the world. Its who i am and its my strength, you take that away from me and im done, kinda like giving Superman kryptonite, he would be super no more. Its not a bad thing, great part about ADHD is you never get tired lol. Pretty much nobody i know can outwork me. Sure somebody can out work me for 8, 10, 12 hours maybe but after that their done and im still pushing hard lol
equate.jpg
equate 2.png

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dr. Jump has the perfect remedy for ya, 1 of these 2 work great, take about an hour before you want to go to bed and will literally tko you. 2 of the softgels( been taking for 5 years now) or 2 servings of the liquid( just switched off to try). Yeah in my case SUPER ADHD is a bitty when it comes to being able to fall asleep but i wouldnt trade it for the world. Its who i am and its my strength, you take that away from me and im done, kinda like giving Superman kryptonite, he would be super no more. Its not a bad thing, great part about ADHD is you never get tired lol. Pretty much nobody i know can outwork me. Sure somebody can out work me for 8, 10, 12 hours maybe but after that their done and im still pushing hard lolView attachment 42817 View attachment 42818

You have been taking sleep aids on a regular basis for 5 years??? That is not good.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I need to sleep all night.
Dude did you even read my post? You want to sleep or bulljive n not sleep? Go out n buy 1 of the 2 listed in my post. Pills at walmart n they probably have a liquid formula like the 1 i listed also. Every night i take a sleep aid of some sort. Im not going to be up all night tossing and turning and not getting any sleep. Forget that garbage lol.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dude did you even read my post? You want to sleep or bulljive n not sleep? Go out n buy 1 of the 2 listed in my post. Pills at walmart n they probably have a liquid formula like the 1 i listed also. Every night i take a slep aid of some sort. Im not going to be up all night tossing and turning and not getting any sleep. Forget that garbage lol.

Go to bed at a decent hour and this won't be an issue.