HAZARD PAY

I care

Is anybody else out there aware that the full-time supervisors have gotten a hazard pay bonus check? Can’t describe how angry this makes me. It’s totally unacceptable.

Cloud

What you should be mad about is the government literally handing over trillions of dollars to corporation while giving you $1200. $740 Billion Pentagon bill for fancy aircraft that will just sit idle....oh yeah no problem. But when it comes time to help the citizens "sorry, we're on vacation"

542thruNthru

Is anybody else out there aware that the full-time supervisors have gotten a hazard pay bonus check? Can’t describe how angry this makes me. It’s totally unacceptable.
Your evidence?

Sounds like another rumor... probably one started by a angry on road sup who's making 70k a year and angry he makes less than the people he supervises.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
What you should be mad about is the government literally handing over trillions of dollars to corporation while giving you $1200. $740 Billion Pentagon bill for fancy aircraft that will just sit idle....oh yeah no problem. But when it comes time to help the citizens "sorry, we're on vacation"

It isn't the government's job to feed, clothe, house or provide you with a job.

freehoodies

Your evidence?

Sounds like another rumor... probably one started by a angry on road sup who's making 70k a year and angry he makes less than the people he supervises.
Why does anyone become an on road sup? If they got a set schedule for hours that would be one thing, but they are in the building as much as the drivers.

542thruNthru

Why does anyone become an on road sup? If they got a set schedule for hours that would be one thing, but they are in the building as much as the drivers.
This depends on the building I think. All but 1 ORS are gone by 430pm and the late one leaves at 630pm in my center. After that the OMS sends them a txt with the numbers at the end of the night.

Hell during football season more than once the late ORS is drinking at a bar sending txt to the OMS when he should be in the office.

freehoodies

This depends on the building I think. All but 1 ORS are gone by 430pm and the late one leaves at 630pm in my center. After that the OMS sends them a txt with the numbers at the end of the night.

Hell during football season more than once the late ORS is drinking at a bar sending txt to the OMS when he should be in the office.
Ahh, so getting off “early” not having to deliver anymore. Id rather have the money/union benefits though. Sounds like a tough sell

adnapadnam

Your evidence?

Might be true. I heard from some FT management that they just received a “vacation check”. They don’t get vacation checks. Their other yearly bonus check came earlier this year. There’s no other reason for them to get this “vacation check” right now.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Your evidence?

All FT supervisors received an extra weeks pay at my building days after the earnings announcement. They were told it was for doing a good job during the height of the Covid Peak. Lmfao! We rolled more loads in three months than my fifteen year total.

Its not to late to have the union go for hazard pay. Many health organizations are predicting 300,000 dead Americans by Dec. 1. The US hasn’t even had the deadlier second wave. The third wave is always messy too. The union is weak. Good for the supervisors getting a raise. The Teamsters on Brown Cafe have stated numerous times they make enough money. They don’t mind corporate workers getting a larger slice. UPS showing it’s workers a little respect. Teamsters will continue to do nothing but take your money and sit at home.

Boxjockey82

It's true; my Ors and I have a good relationship and he told me about it last week. Told him I was happy for him but that's messed up. An extra day off AND a bonus check and we get nothing; meanwhile FedEx is giving a company wide 2% raise with their profits.

Without fail, I have continued to receive the pay and benefits I am contractually entitled to. Nowhere in our contract does it read that I am entitled to more if people get sick. Not even if it's with a disease that has been propagandized to wreak havoc on our economy.