Hazmat procedure during COVID

RedRvrDrvr

COVID is hazardous to our health. There’s no indication on any package that it could potentially be tainted. It’s considered a hazmat pkg in my book. Should I treat it as such? Don’t touch, secure the area, and notify a supervisor for every stop?

Maybe then they won’t have time to send us messages about backing and actually do some real work for a change. Hmmm...

Sorry! I’m aware this is a silly thread. Reading though other posts I was just reminded of all the insignificant messages we keep getting. Stay healthy! BUT mostly stay classy!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
COVID is hazardous to our health. There’s no indication on any package that it could potentially be tainted. It’s considered a hazmat pkg in my book. Should I treat it as such? Don’t touch, secure the area, and notify a supervisor for every stop?

Maybe then they won’t have time to send us messages about backing and actually do some real work for a change. Hmmm...

Sorry! I’m aware this is a silly thread. Reading though other posts I was just reminded of all the insignificant messages we keep getting. Stay healthy! BUT mostly stay classy!

Only if the package is leaking or generating fumes.