Hazzard pay

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I am only asking for company recommendations that I can point to in a future lawsuite
I wish you were standing here by me right now because I would love to laugh hysterically in your face. You really are that ignorant / naive aren't you. They would bounce your ass out of court so fast along with your frivolous lawsuit.

The first thing to "point to for a future lawsuit" is that you couldn't even afford the retainer for the caliber of a law firm needed to fight UPS on a case like this.

So,
Good luck Perry Mason with your lawsuit.

Slacker45

Oh , "your sure it helps" You didn't say that, in that case I'll advise all the medical professionals that I know that went to school for 10 years. Thanks for updating us.
You know what I dont, medical professionals are literally sent emails on how to use coffee filters as face masks so I'm sure something is better than nothing. That's what the email said

Edit: actually let me know what your medical friends say about regular face coverings protecting others.

Slacker45

I wish you were standing here by me right now because I would love to laugh hysterically in your face. You really are that ignorant / naive aren't you. They would bounce your ass out of court so fast along with your frivolous lawsuit.

The first thing to "point to for a future lawsuit" is that you couldn't even afford the retainer for the caliber of a law firm needed to fight UPS on a case like this.

So,
Good luck Perry Mason with your lawsuit.[/QUOT

So,
Good luck Perry Mason with your lawsuit.

Whatever man I'm talking about workers comp which apparently you dont agree with scab

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Whatever man I'm talking about workers comp which apparently you dont agree with scab

Workman's comp! Oh that's even better. You really are an idiot. When they depose you for your big worker's comp case, make sure to tell them you didn't take any protective measures on your own because you were waiting for the company to do it for you.

Now yell up from the basement and ask mommy if she can help you with your big case preparation. You are clearly ill prepared to leave the village.

UpsYours

giphy.gif

Slacker45

Workman's comp! Oh that's even better. You really are an idiot. When they depose you for your big worker's comp case, make sure to tell them you didn't take any protective measures on your own because you were waiting for the company to do it for you.

Now yell up from the basement and ask mommy if she can help you with your big case preparation. You are clearly ill prepared to leave the village.
Scab