He’s Right Though

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I don't have a problem delivering their bigger stuff but why do we still deliver the smalls especially those ones in the blue and white bubble mailers?

Yesterday I got to one of my apartments the same time as an Amazon driver and we both had a small bag for the same apartment. I was like why don't you have this one dude???
This is how it works. Amazon pays UPS to deliver the package. Then UPS pays you to deliver the package. Not sure why everyone is so angry over this.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I dont think youre supposed to post vids of yourself on here
439C010C-EC79-44B6-A78B-EE4885E1C173.gif

21Savage

This is how it works. Amazon pays UPS to deliver the package. Then UPS pays you to deliver the package. Not sure why everyone is so angry over this.
I'm not angry. Just don't understand the logic. Specifically regarding the smalls. The bigger stuff at least makes some kind of sense.

pkgdriver

I'm not angry. Just don't understand the logic. Specifically regarding the smalls. The bigger stuff at least makes some kind of sense.
If Amazon could have delivered it in time they would have. If not it usually goes into our air system. Quite a few Amazon pkgs have contents description in small letters under the bar code now.
Amazon small or Amazon trampoline.......No Brainer

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Exact reason why I have since day 1...

Paused all communication as I come to a resi stop.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand

I rarely ring the "Ring" doorbell ..

I'll knock, kick and bang...

Or ring the regular doorbell (people really hate that)...
I love ringing the regular doorbell. It don't talk to me.

iruhnman630

I never hit the video doorbells for a signature required package.

I have no interest in having that long-distance argument as to why I cannot accept their voice as a signature when they are not present.