Health insurance for new full time hire

Soms323

Could someone please tell me when health coverage starts. I'm a new outside hire. Full time package car driver. 30 day qualification ends today. Thanks

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are u in the United States cause we have had a lot of off the street Canada hires join lately. Not sure what the rules are up there.

Contractual language of different regions allows different amounts of probation time. For instance, the western supplement, article 4.1a gives the company an additional 10 days (40 total) for anyone hired into the package car classification.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Could someone please tell me when health coverage starts. I'm a new outside hire. Full time package car driver. 30 day qualification ends today. Thanks

The answer is no.
Nobody here can tell you with any degree of certainty, despite the plethora of answers you will receive.
Barnyard gave you the best answer by far.

klein

Für Meno :)
I agree with the 12mth rule.
That's the same in Canada, too (they must have gotten that from the US, because Canadian companies are normally 90 days).

UPSGUY72

9/5....30 working days was Monday....the 12 months and 18 for family is for part time..can't be for full time?

If you got all the answers then why you asking....

When you get close to becoming eligible for health insurance they will send you a package in the mail. You got about 11 months to go.

iowa boy

sorry to all that said it is 12 months.. its 30 working days/ when you qualify...thanks for all the posts though

Good for you. I think we all learned something from this even though most of us are too proud to acknowledge it. Its not spelled out anywhere in the contract so how would anyone know.