Healthcare when you Strike?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I asked my wife. She said it was ok if could post on browncafe.

You are covered under teamcare. Other health plans you need to ask your local.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That is not very smart reasoning. You need to know these things.
tenor (33).gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your hiding information from the members and it’s obvious.
What do you think is hidden?
There will be no strike on the first no vote. To suggest otherwise is complete nonsense.

If the membership votes no twice and we are on the third vote, a strike is possible. Until then, your argument is completely irrelevant.

You are trying to scare people into voting yes.... Which shows that the contract you are pushing is garbage. If it was worth a damn you wouldn't have to try to scare people into voting yes.

Vote no and let's get this bad language fixed.

LagunaBrown

What do you think is hidden?
There will be no strike on the first no vote. To suggest otherwise is complete nonsense.

If the membership votes no twice and we are on the third vote, a strike is possible. Until then, your argument is completely irrelevant.

You are trying to scare people into voting yes.... Which shows that the contract you are pushing is garbage. If it was worth a damn you wouldn't have to try to scare people into voting yes.

Vote no and let's get this bad language fixed.
I simply told people to check with their BA if their healthcare gets dropped. You are a paranoid vote no person that does not care about the members. Now go talk to your BA and get back to me because I am tired of your opinions and need facts.