AutoZone

BrownPower
So in talking with a pretty savvy, seemingly pretty smart center manager, told me he believes the main purpose of Orion is so that if the union decides to strike again, they'll have the software in place to just hire off the streets for half of what they pay us, and then tell the union to take a hike eventually.. o asked where he got that from, and he said the next contract top rate FT driver pay will more then likely be cut by $7-$8 an hour unless you're grandfathered in because ups has to make up their losses somewhere. Something about they hardly show profit on shipping now, and they've been buying up other companies just to stay afloat right now.. anyone have any insight on this,?

Browntown2014

So in talking with a pretty savvy, seemingly pretty smart center manager, told me he believes the main purpose of Orion is so that if the union decides to strike again, they'll have the software in place to just hire off the streets for half of what they pay us, and then tell the union to take a hike eventually.. o asked where he got that from, and he said the next contract top rate FT driver pay will more then likely be cut by $7-$8 an hour unless you're grandfathered in because ups has to make up their losses somewhere. Something about they hardly show profit on shipping now, and they've been buying up other companies just to stay afloat right now.. anyone have any insight on this,?

Orion makes routes harder to run not easier.

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
Happy to be grandfathered in! I feel sorry for the poor chaps that keep taking hits like 4 yr progression and soon to come tiered drivers. This jobs takes a lot out of you physically that's why we deserve and earn our pay. No average Joe could do this day after day before getting hurt or getting in an accident. Remember to vote brothers it shows our strength. whoever you vote for.

rod

Retired 22 years

I don't recall UPS having a losing quarter. If any of this back peddling happens its only because the troops aren't getting involved. You will have only yourselves to thank.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1800.PNG
You think I care?! Because I really don't. Roll damn Tide!!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Two tiered for drivers will be a reality.

It will become a reality only if spineless, boot-lickers (take a peak in the mirror) ALLOW it! You and I have been down this road before Dave. People like you disgust me. Always naysayers, never willing to step-up and toe the line for a principle or fellow human being.