Blackadder 2

I wonder how this will work on a route like mine, I am banned from using Orion because it is so screwed up on my area.
When I did follow it, it turned a 9 hour day into a 12, it was a total nightmare.

Indecisi0n

Because it would have been so difficult to just fix one route plan at a time from the driver who has been doing it for 10 years at a cost of $0.00.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
there are other things in life than driving a brown truck.
That's my point. I follow ORION as close to 100% as possible while still making my commits. I could easily cut 40+ miles by running my route more efficiently based on area knowledge and common sense. By running Orion I am dispatched with around 85 stops versus around 120. Punched out and on my way home under 8 3/4 hours three days this week.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
It’s funny when you get back to the center before Orion has you do your last stop , but you still get told you ran over lol

It's all a shell game.

We are short-staffed in our center and our DM told our center manager that we could have 6 casuals from peak try to make book and that because they all worked during peak, that he (DM) would authorize them to be qualified if they scratched a week straight.

We only have 2 "training routes" in the center, so the center manager asked at PCM if there was anyone on a route willing to step aside for a week to get these folks qualified, he'd appreciate it.

The guy on the route next to me offered to the center manager and the center manager's reply was "no, your route doesnt scratch" to which the guy next to me replied "you do realize what you just said to me, right?"

The guy next to me will never hear a peep about performance again.

Well played.