Heard that MIP is really going to suck

Popeye

Abney and the other stooges screwed the pooch during peak once again. Here's your MIP. friend.U. very much for your hard work.

DieHardUPSER

The factor does suck. It is up on UPSers if you want to see. The funny part is neither Peretz or Abney mention the 10% increase and extra stock options they got last September.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I saw where my old business unit is having a Department Meeting to mitigate the impact of this "take away" from management.

I remember when anything less than 2 (as opposed to this year's 0.70) was a disappointment.
Just another example of management employees being sold down the river.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When I retired in 2013, the MIP had already become more of a demotivational factor than a motivating factor.
I imagine there are a lot of demotivated management employees after this.
PS - Take it out on the drivers.

CanOSup

One of them
When I retired in 2013, the MIP had already become more of a demotivational factor than a motivating factor.
Demotivated is one word for it. I personally do not appreciate the dry anal. To hear that the 4th quarter, the one that we all slave ourselves during,
caused this slap in the face is a hard pill to swallow.

Popeye

I always like to think of it as the change from MIP being a bonus to it being another way for them to bone us. UPS stock used to be something everyone wanted but only partners could have. Now anybody can have it but nobody wants it so they shove it so far up our asses it doesn't drop out for 5 years.

CanOSup

One of them
I always like to think of it as the change from MIP being a bonus to it being another way for them to bone us. UPS stock used to be something everyone wanted but only partners could have. Now anybody can have it but nobody wants it so they shove it so far up our asses it doesn't drop out for 5 years.
Correction, 20% of it falls out of our ass every year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2061.GIF
It's complete BS. Our executives suck!

worldwide

Abney and the other stooges screwed the pooch during peak once again. Here's your MIP. friend.U. very much for your hard work.

The common denominators for the past three peak seasons that had the greatest impact to drive operations and direction of the company have been limited at the top - Abney was COO, then CEO and Myron Gray was/is president of U.S. operations. Seems like one should fall on the sword for these transgressions. Don't tell the street "UPS Revenue Accelerates In 4Q And Produces Record $61 Billion For 2016" and the very next day tell management "Oh, wait a second, come to find out that Nov & Dec ruined the entire year. Sorry fellas, here's a little something for the effort. I wonder what the next LTIP will be?" In early October we were told we were firing on all cylinders. Who's plan failed during the last two months. We all believe in accountability, right partners?