Hearts are Exposed

floridays

I'd like to note at nut cuttin time the true heart is exposed.

DeSantis sent illegal aliens to Martha's Vineyard, and the true intent of their hearts was exposed when they packed up the brown skin Vinnies, using the National Guard, within 48 hours from a self defined and proclaimed sanctuary island.

DeSantis, bad man for exposing hypocrisy of those not confronted with daily illegal immigration and the problems it poses.

When a major hurricane hits Florida, the state that elected Ron DeSantis as Governor, true to form, the petty left comes up with what they have.

I will not point out names, I don't have to, your heart will convict you if you still have one.

I guess you can file this under another Florida thread @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. :lol:

I'd like to note at nut cuttin time the true heart is exposed.

DeSantis sent illegal aliens to Martha's Vineyard, and the true intent of their hearts was exposed when they packed up the brown skin Vinnies, using the National Guard, within 48 hours from a self defined and proclaimed sanctuary island.

DeSantis, bad man for exposing hypocrisy of those not confronted with daily illegal immigration and the problems it poses.

When a major hurricane hits Florida, the state that elected Ron DeSantis as Governor, true to form, the petty left comes up with what they have.

I will not point out names, I don't have to, your heart will convict you if you still have one.

I guess you can file this under another Florida thread @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. :lol:
I quit counting

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
306666907_177800844827109_8239545771178877088_n.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I knew your heart was dead, by pass this thread. It will be gone by midnight most likely anyway.
Lot of shallow people that can't be honest around here. You seem to be the current chief of shallow
I always know when i burn your ass lol
That 12 million could have done wonders for Floridians, it could have been put to MUCH better use.If pointing this out to you makes me shallow then i'm as shallow as a wading pool.

If you dont like what i post put me on ignore. I understand Truth that goes against your set beliefs is a very difficult thing for you

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I knew your heart was dead, by pass this thread. It will be gone by midnight most likely anyway.
Lot of shallow people that can't be honest around here. You seem to be the current chief of shallow.
Speaking of folks with dead hearts, your boy Deathsantis voted against Hurricane Sandy Funding his second day in Congress 2013.
I'm sure he's a good Christian just like you

On social media, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has received some criticism about his voting record, when it comes to hurricane aid funding.
WASHINGTON — In recent years, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has grown a national audience for his fiery brand of politics and has been listed as a presidential hopeful for 2024. He's also become a divisive political figure, who has received no shortage of criticism from progressives nationwide.
With Hurricane Ian hitting his home state, some on social media are levying new criticisms against the Republican governor, for his past voting record, when it comes to hurricane funding.

Some on social media are claiming that DeSantis, who first took office as a Congressman in 2013, did not support federal aid, following Hurricane Sandy. A post by Tristan Snell, a media contributor, has garnered nearly 74,000 likes and has been shared thousands of times.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
As Hurricane Ian pummeled Florida on Wednesday, several public officials from New York criticized Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) for voting against federal aid for Hurricane Sandy when he was a congressman.
“Just a reminder to New York … Marco Rubio and Ron DeSantis (who was in Congress at the time) voted against aid for Hurricane Sandy,” Yuh-Line Niou, a member of the New York state assembly, said on Twitter. “But because we are New York, we care about everyone. Even when they don’t care about us.”

Newly elected to Congress in 2013, DeSantis voted against a federal relief package for New York and New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Sandy hit the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states in late 2012, killing more than 100 Americans.
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) also voted against the hurricane relief in 2013, as Tristan Snell, a former assistant attorney general for New York, noted.
“Marco Rubio voted against federal aid for the victims of Hurricane Sandy — because it mostly affected the ‘blue’ states of New Jersey and New York,” Snell wrote in a tweet. “I fully support whatever federal aid is needed for Florida for Hurricane Ian — because it affects America.”
Republicans at the time of the vote in the House had argued the measure was costly and should be offset with other spending cuts. The final House vote was 241-180, with 179 of the “no” votes coming from the GOP.
It led to sore feelings at the time from lawmakers serving the region at that time.
“It is unfortunate that we had to fight so hard to be treated the same as every other state has been treated,” former Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) told The New York Times in January 2013.

Since the fight, there has been criticism of GOP lawmakers who have pressed for aid for their states because of their votes against the Sandy aid.
After Hurricane Harvey hit Texas hard in 2017, for example, some Democrats from New York and New Jersey took shots at Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and other Republicans from the Lone Star State who had opposed the Sandy legislation.
DeSantis asked President Biden on Wednesday to approve a major disaster declaration over Hurricane Ian and to cover the costs of debris removal and emergency protective services for the first 60 days after the hurricane. Biden covered similar costs for Kentucky after it faced devastating floods earlier this year.

However, Snell pointed to the discrepancy between DeSantis’s relief request and his voting record, urging Floridians to elect new leaders in the upcoming midterm elections.
These nine House Republicans voted against a bill to require vetting for programs exploited by ChinaLIVE COVERAGE: Ian regains hurricane strength as it closes in on South Carolina after battering Florida
“Ron DeSantis and Marco Rubio voted against help for the victims of Hurricane Sandy,” he added on Thursday. “What absolute hypocrites. Florida should get all the help it needs, but Florida also deserves better leaders.”
DeSantis, who is seen as a potential 2024 presidential candidate, has ratcheted up his rivalry with the Biden administration in recent weeks. The Florida governor flew a group of Texas migrants to Martha’s Vineyard, Mass., earlier this month, joining other Republican governors in protesting Biden’s immigration policies.

However, DeSantis and Biden appeared to put aside their political differences this week, as they responded to Hurricane Ian.
TAGS BIDEN FLORIDA HURRICANE IAN HURRICANE SA

As Hurricane Ian pummeled Florida on Wednesday, several public officials from New York criticized Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) for voting against federal aid for Hurricane Sandy when he was a congressman.
“Just a reminder to New York … Marco Rubio and Ron DeSantis (who was in Congress at the time) voted against aid for Hurricane Sandy,” Yuh-Line Niou, a member of the New York state assembly, said on Twitter. “But because we are New York, we care about everyone. Even when they don’t care about us.”

Newly elected to Congress in 2013, DeSantis voted against a federal relief package for New York and New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Sandy hit the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states in late 2012, killing more than 100 Americans.
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) also voted against the hurricane relief in 2013, as Tristan Snell, a former assistant attorney general for New York, noted.
“Marco Rubio voted against federal aid for the victims of Hurricane Sandy — because it mostly affected the ‘blue’ states of New Jersey and New York,” Snell wrote in a tweet. “I fully support whatever federal aid is needed for Florida for Hurricane Ian — because it affects America.”
Republicans at the time of the vote in the House had argued the measure was costly and should be offset with other spending cuts. The final House vote was 241-180, with 179 of the “no” votes coming from the GOP.
It led to sore feelings at the time from lawmakers serving the region at that time.
“It is unfortunate that we had to fight so hard to be treated the same as every other state has been treated,” former Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) told The New York Times in January 2013.

Since the fight, there has been criticism of GOP lawmakers who have pressed for aid for their states because of their votes against the Sandy aid.
After Hurricane Harvey hit Texas hard in 2017, for example, some Democrats from New York and New Jersey took shots at Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and other Republicans from the Lone Star State who had opposed the Sandy legislation.
DeSantis asked President Biden on Wednesday to approve a major disaster declaration over Hurricane Ian and to cover the costs of debris removal and emergency protective services for the first 60 days after the hurricane. Biden covered similar costs for Kentucky after it faced devastating floods earlier this year.

However, Snell pointed to the discrepancy between DeSantis’s relief request and his voting record, urging Floridians to elect new leaders in the upcoming midterm elections.
These nine House Republicans voted against a bill to require vetting for programs exploited by ChinaLIVE COVERAGE: Ian regains hurricane strength as it closes in on South Carolina after battering Florida
“Ron DeSantis and Marco Rubio voted against help for the victims of Hurricane Sandy,” he added on Thursday. “What absolute hypocrites. Florida should get all the help it needs, but Florida also deserves better leaders.”
DeSantis, who is seen as a potential 2024 presidential candidate, has ratcheted up his rivalry with the Biden administration in recent weeks. The Florida governor flew a group of Texas migrants to Martha’s Vineyard, Mass., earlier this month, joining other Republican governors in protesting Biden’s immigration policies.

However, DeSantis and Biden appeared to put aside their political differences this week, as they responded to Hurricane Ian.
TAGS BIDEN FLORIDA HURRICANE IAN HURRICANE SA
TLDR

floridays

Speaking of folks with dead hearts, your boy Deathsantis voted against Hurricane Sandy Funding his second day in Congress 2013.
I'll stipulate what you say is true, that said
If it was a standalone bill I'm sure he wouldn't have.

I'm sure he's a good Christian just like you
That said, I can't speak for him, speaking for myself I'm just a forgiven sinner, nothing more.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If Ron DeSantis were concerned about migrants who REALLY are bringing crime to Florida, apparently there is a family he might round up in Palm Beach. I can give him the address if he needs it.

floridays

The irony of you giving him a pass for voting no on Hurricane funding is both amusing and sad
You really have a hard time with conceptional thinking.
Or you are just stupid, you decide.

The concept was if it was a standalone hurricane relief bill he would have voted for it. I understand the guy's heart.

You are a leftist hack incapable of thinking, your food has to be chewed for you and spit in your mouth.
Can you understand that?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You really have a hard time with conceptional thinking.
Or you are just stupid, you decide.

The concept was if it was a standalone hurricane relief bill he would have voted for it. I understand the guy's heart.

You are a leftist hack incapable of thinking, your food has to be chewed for you and spit in your mouth.
Can you understand that?
I see a man that voted against a state led by Democrats that needed help in time of crises. It was politically motivated on his part,nothing else. All 36 of those who voted against aid for Hurricane Sandy victims in NY were Republican......................................I know big surprise isnt it!!!

I always know when i burn your ass when you respond with nothing but insults ,and it farking makes me laugh.

As usual you contribute zero to any discussion that goes against your set beliefs . The frustration of being proved wrong reduces you to the ability to render anything but insults,and I farking love it

floridays

I see a man that voted against a state led by Democrats that needed help in time of crises. It was politically motivated on his part,nothing else. All 36 of those who voted against aid for Hurricane Sandy victims in NY were Republican......................................I know big surprise isnt it!!!

I always know when i burn your ass when you respond with nothing but insults ,and it farking makes me laugh.

As usual you contribute zero to any discussion that goes against your set beliefs . The frustration of being proved wrong reduces you to the ability to render anything but insults,and I farking love it
Your head is so thick.

As clearly as I can ask you

Was the bill a stand alone hurricane disaster bill.
Yes or no.

One or the other or else STFU, if yes we can continue.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Your head is so thick.

As clearly as I can ask you

Was the bill a stand alone hurricane disaster bill.
Yes or no.

One or the other or else STFU, if yes we can continue.
Do you think the people of NY that were suffering and needed help cared if it were a standalone bill or not?
Whether it was a stand alone bill or not is a moot point ,and this was used as a political bull:censored2: point by the Republicans to with hold aid from a state who's political ideology was different from theirs.