Held in warehouse, no new scans since the 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

samtheman

Hello,

I'm not getting any answers from customer service, so I thought I'd post about this and see if anyone here has any information. This parcel was shipped from the UK to San Francisco. It was held for almost a week in the UK. It finally began to travel around the 25th only to be held again on the 27th, this time in Louisville. It hasn't received any new scans since the 27th. I believe it's been lost, but customer service tells me it's waiting to clear customs. I can't seem to get any new updates on it at this time. Does anyone know who to call in this situation because customer service is no help at all? They keep telling me its in the system and will be delivered once it clears customs.

Thanks,
Sam

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-08-31 20-01-37.png
    Screenshot from 2020-08-31 20-01-37.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot from 2020-08-31 20-01-58.png
    Screenshot from 2020-08-31 20-01-58.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot from 2020-08-31 20-01-01.png
    Screenshot from 2020-08-31 20-01-01.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 199

samtheman

You guys don't have to be rude. I'm just trying to figure out why this isn't getting delivered, that's all. I'm not trying to bombard your discussion forum with annoying questions. I simply thought someone on here may have some insight as to what's going on with my parcel. Please just ignore this thread if it bothers you.

Thanks,
Sam

You guys don't have to be rude. I'm just trying to figure out why this isn't getting delivered, that's all. I'm not trying to bombard your discussion forum with annoying questions. I simply thought someone on here may have some insight as to what's going on with my parcel. Please just ignore this thread if it bothers you.

Thanks,
Sam

Thanks,
Sam
This site isn't for customers.

barnyard

KTM rider
This is not a UPS helpline. Either call, email or mesage via their facebook page. No one here knows what is going on with your weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.