moreluck

golden ticket member
Time to retire......

helenthomassvelte.jpg

P

pickup

Don't these 2 look like twins???
]

I thought that too, but I was shocked to even post that thought. What happened is that the screen downloaded to the bottom of the page and I scrolled slowly upwards. I got to see the body first, then the blond hair. I thought this might be a picture of Kate Hudson and then ....uggggggghhhhh!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oh look some people are taking her advice........................

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=177789

Although most of the recent talk regarding flotillas has revolved around ships sailing toward Gaza, at least two plans have emerged for “reverse flotillas” – from Israel toward Turkey – to highlight what organizers have labeled the Turks’ “shameless hypocrisy” in their criticisms of the Jewish state.

The most ambitious of the two plans has been devised by members of Israel’s National Student Union, who this week announced their intention to set sail toward Turkey, in an effort to bring humanitarian aid to the “oppressed people of Turkish Kurdistan” and to members of the “Turkish Armenian minority.”
“Our plan is to deliver much-needed humanitarian assistance to the Kurds of Turkey, who by the way outnumber Israelis and Palestinians combined,” he said.

“And to show that Turkey has its own issues when it comes to the treatment of its minorities,

ups1990

After seeing pictures of Helen Thomas, my prediction is that Obama, will nominate her for a supreme court nomination. He prefers his nominees to look this way.