Hello all..Im a new hire in San Bernardino as a pre loader.

dejr

I worked as a driver helper this past xmas in the mountain communities of San Bernardino..My driver is a 27yr vet. with ups and was cool as .... to work with. It took me 8 long months of online apps and hr badgering to finally get hired as a permanent employee..sure hope it was worth it...My first training shift begins roughly 24hrs from now!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I worked as a driver helper this past xmas in the mountain communities of San Bernardino..My driver is a 27yr vet. with ups and was cool as .... to work with. It took me 8 long months of online apps and hr badgering to finally get hired as a permanent employee..sure hope it was worth it...My first training shift begins roughly 24hrs from now!!
One of the.biggest differences between being a xmas helper and a preloader is...as a helper, you don't have management squawking at you.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
1. Work at your own pace.
2. If a supervisor tells you to hurry up, say okay and keep doing what you are doing.
3. Don't become a supervisor.
4. Sign every single bid sheet. Keep up with them and always check for when they come out.
5. Befriend a vet and learn the game.
6. Find a union steward and get a little blue book.
7. Good Luck and make as money as you can.

oldngray

nowhere special
$T2eC16h,%21yQFIjSRGo3QBSOL8WvH+Q%7E%7E60_35.JPG