Hello everyone

Junetheman88

U.P.S Driver
Just as the title reads hello to all i'm a new ups driver helper i heard about this website from co workers so if your willing to introduce yourself to me that would be awesome :peaceful:

DS

Fenderbender
June just like grandanny said...thank you for joining the browncafe.
We were giving away free Ft.Lauderdale vacations to newcomers,but they have been cancelled for a few weeks as a precautionary measure.:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
June just like grandanny said...thank you for joining the browncafe.
We were giving away free Ft.Lauderdale vacations to newcomers,but they have been cancelled for a few weeks as a precautionary measure.:wink2:

maybe klein will let you use his timeshare instead

helenofcalifornia

And people who just started driving and whose name began with either an "I" or "K" got to go on the Brown Cafe Cruise for FREE!! Sorry you missed out on that one June. Almost!

Junetheman88

U.P.S Driver
Hey sorry guys for the cold shoulder i was a little busy .nd you like Junior? Did you start at the beginning of the month? How long were you a PTer? Congrats June! And, where did you get that name.(Well i got the nick name june from my aunt before she passed away and i stuck with it)How can you be a new UPS Helper in mid January?(Well i started in November for seasonal on December 24 which is the last day for everyone they offered me more work so i took it lol) Hey June, where are you at in the Bronx? I moved from there in 91.(i live on Burnside Ave at the moment)

EmerCond421

Hey sorry guys for the cold shoulder i was a little busy .nd you like Junior? Did you start at the beginning of the month? How long were you a PTer? Congrats June! And, where did you get that name.(Well i got the nick name june from my aunt before she passed away and i stuck with it)How can you be a new UPS Helper in mid January?(Well i started in November for seasonal on December 24 which is the last day for everyone they offered me more work so i took it lol) Hey June, where are you at in the Bronx? I moved from there in 91.(i live on Burnside Ave at the moment)

Nice to have you back! :peaceful:
Thought you might've gotten scared off, LOL.