Hello Fresh

542thruNthru

Yes, we lost the account when a cologuard picture went viral and next to it was a Hello Fresh box. The company didn't like the image of their fresh and ready food next to a box of :censored2:.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Hello Fresh is basically amazon. They've been trying to deliver it themselves but we still get them too.
On top of them we also got a new account for cold-pack dog food, can't remember the name off the top of my head. Oh yea, The Farmer's Dog.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I should mention that The Farmer's Dog boxes are somehow always perfectly fine by the end of their trip, implying the human food is packaged cheaper than dog food. We also don't have the same problem with blue apron, green chef, etc.

Est.1998

I had like 8 to 10 hello fresh boxes today and one was a re-box. I'm sure that food was in great shape!
For a while, i would get Hello Fresh boxes that were designated to my access point.
I thought that was weird being how they’re shipper release but who am i to question it. Delivered one to the access point on a Friday, customer didn’t come get it, Monday the staff at advance auto were cursing me out because the food spoiled and stunk up the whole store.
Blood leaked on the shelf. It was horrible.

KOG72

I’m full of it
For a while, i would get Hello Fresh boxes that were designated to my access point.
I thought that was weird being how they’re shipper release but who am i to question it. Delivered one to the access point on a Friday, customer didn’t come get it, Monday the staff at advance auto were cursing me out because the food spoiled and stunk up the whole store.
Blood leaked on the shelf. It was horrible.
Lol…Hell Yeah

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Yes, we lost the account when a cologuard picture went viral and next to it was a Hello Fresh box. The company didn't like the image of their fresh and ready food next to a box of :censored2:.
They obviously have no sense of humor. The picture was merely showing the "Before" and "After". :rofl: