Hello Moderation, read ) Important (

BrownNinjaz

Dear Brown cafe,

I am pleased that I am part of UPS. However, people in this forum are treating me bad for no reason. They are mocking me that my English is bad... that I don't make sense... blah blah...
I am a sophomore in college and I don't know why I am getting mocked by it. Occasionally, I am writing in a hurry, like free writing, you just keep writing and not care about grammar, etc., but still, that's morally wrong that they are making fun of me. And God knows, they may be making fun of others.Thought I would let you know. If you look at General discussion, I posted something and this guy gave me an inappropriate comment which was heartbreaking..
Thanks for reading this,

best wishes,

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I apologize if you feel that have been picked on.

Think of this community like one of your classrooms where there are a few smart alecs that like to make wise cracks. You can choose to take it personally, or see the humor and laugh along with them, or simply ignore them.

Please don't let it discourage you from posting. This site is busy and the moderators cannot possibly read every thread. If you see something that you find offensive or feel that you are being bullied please don't hesitate to use the post reporting system so that the moderators can follow up on your report.

Thank you for using the BrownCafe.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Dear Brown cafe,

I am pleased that I am part of UPS. However, people in this forum are treating me bad for no reason. They are mocking me that my English is bad... that I don't make sense... blah blah...
I am a sophomore in college and I don't know why I am getting mocked by it. Occasionally, I am writing in a hurry, like free writing, you just keep writing and not care about grammar, etc., but still, that's morally wrong that they are making fun of me. And God knows, they may be making fun of others.Thought I would let you know. If you look at General discussion, I posted something and this guy gave me an inappropriate comment which was heartbreaking..
Thanks for reading this,

best wishes,

Don't take this the wrong way kid, most of the people on here have been hardened by the bullies they call Supervisors at UPS. If you don't thicken up your skin a bit you will never make it at UPS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't take this the wrong way kid, most of the people on here have been hardened by the bullies they call Supervisors at UPS. If you don't thicken up your skin a bit you will never make it at UPS.

and don't forget Union Stewards ... they are the worse. :wink2:

Dear Brown cafe,

Thanks for reading this,

best wishes,
just go home and have your mom rub your back and make you some Spaghettioos. It will get better.

BrownNinjaz

See what I mean. He he. I am not taking this the wrong way. Just because they are supervisors and they rule in UPS, they think they can rule you outside? I will punch him continuously on the chest. See, you guys are making me mean. It is unusual for me to act like this. :)

fxdwg

Long Time Member
You're just a "misunderstood" Poster....You need gentle attention from a Steward like 705.....I bet that you love puppies.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm a vegan and I eat healthy foods only. No white wheat, sugars, etc. Thanks though!
I respect the vegan choice. My wife was vegan for a while, but it's tough to do when you're as active as she is and ultimately she couldn't maintain that lifestyle without getting rundown physically. She still eats primarily vegetarian though, and we both eat pretty healthy. Everyone can benefit by getting away from processed foods and simple sugars.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That may be all well and good, but there is nothing like the taste of a nice, thick, juicy porterhouse steak, medium well, with a loaded baked potato, vegetable side and a tall, ice-cold Coors light.

Somehow a salad and glass of water doesn't compare.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I like my steak, but medium well? That's a waste of good meat. No quality steak should be cooked past medium rare. Having said that I don't eat as much meat as I used too and I don't miss it. If you think vegetarian means salad and a glass of water you don't know any real vegetarians, some of the meatless dishes my wife cooks are phenomenally good.
Don't get me started on the Coors light. That's just weak bro.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bone-in rib eye....medium.....just a little pink, but no blood puddle.........steak fries or a baked potato with real butter and lots of fresh ground pepper......nice tossed salad or cole slaw.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
These days I go with the sweet potato over the russet, lower glycemic index. Unless I load it up with brown sugar :happy2:

fethrs

Thanks Upstate, that's it, steaks on the grill today for football. Loaded baked potato and Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Now I'm hungry...:dissapointed: